Looking for OEM (OZ?) valve stems for pre-LP

Negan

Hello!

I'm looking for 2 (or more) valve stems for my 2002 Murcie. We purchased 4 OEM, Speedline, coupe rims, but they needed to be re-finished. When they tried to remove the valve stems, two of them were unusable. My rim guy said they were very specific to the Speedline rims and hasn't been able to find replacements. We could modify the rims to take a different style, but I would really prefer to keep it 100% stock - plus the rims are already done except for the valves! There was a set on EBay, but they sold before we could get them. please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors has them for $185/ea, but I wanted to look for another source before getting raped for valve stems. If someone has a good "OEM looking" work-around, I would consider that as well. The picture shows one complete assembly and one that sheared.

Thanks for any leads!

post-223808-1502834009_thumb.jpg

Also, if we don't go OEM, has anybody done a TPMS mod? It would be great to know if a tire gets low BEFORE the rim scrapes!

• 2 weeks later...
Bump!

Nobody has had this issue or done a TPMS mod?

:-)

I will look in a box of parts I have from a previous 2002 Murci which I put Hercules wheels on. I might only have the TPMS sensors from the wheels which had come off a 2009 LP640.

I'd be interested in a TPMS mod for my 2007 LP640.