My 720S is here....

FikseSTS

Inmo, the majority of new super cars are too focused on daily drive-ability and usability. Back in the day a car capable of going 9's at 145mph, would be a beast that would kill you if you got things wrong. In today's Mclaren, you can do it with one hand while talking on a hands free, sipping a latte. I want a car thats loud, uncomfortable, hard to drive. I dont want to take it to the club, the restaurant, or the mall. I want it to kick the shit out of me for an hour, and then put it back in the garage. The lambos, the Aventador especially is still somewhat the last of this dying breed.

I agree 100% well said!

The SV is a bit soft compared to your cars.

And yes flames!! Of course!!!

Lol

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inmo, the majority of new super cars are too focused on daily drive-ability and usability. Back in the day a car capable of going 9's at 145mph, would be a beast that would kill you if you got things wrong. In today's Mclaren, you can do it with one hand while talking on a hands free, sipping a latte. I want a car thats loud, uncomfortable, hard to drive. I dont want to take it to the club, the restaurant, or the mall. I want it to kick the shit out of me for an hour, and then put it back in the garage. The lambos, the Aventador especially is still somewhat the last of this dying breed.

Yep...well said indeed and that's why I love lambos! So much drama but so therapeutic on so many levels. Not many brands can do that and do it well.

Spoke to my buddy Marco in South Florida.. Bill will know him. He just finished up an Aventador... Dynoed 615awhp stock. Made 649awhp with exhaust and tune. Said could make little more but this one was setup to run little rich as the owner wants flames.

yep I do and marco is doing some cool stuff down here with tuning lambos etc.. :icon_super:

brooks car looks sick brother! I could not believe how many mclarens were at car week.

Yup, Ive known him since I was like 16... Glad to see him doing well, doing what he loves.

yep he tells me Allan stories all the time. one of your biggest fans! new shop and my buddy Kristian who is his new right hand!