Kreissieg Exhaust LP700-4

Toulbox01

Hi all,

Thanks to all the contributors I've pretty much decided on a Kreissieg exhaust.. But have a couple of questions & hoping to get your help.

Given our strict emissions laws in Australia, I'm looking at a cat back system.

1: Does anyone have Dyno /performance figures before and after?

2: Should i be concerned that Kreissieg say the system is not suitable for race purposes... "fragile" ?... After contacting kreissieg their reasons to this "Because it becomes fragile when you continue using the races in the situation that is extraordinary" I'm not planning on racing, but a little concerned regarding the longevity of the system.

3: Im looking at a 2 / 5 sound set up... Does anyone have decibels Db readings?

Thanks in advance

if you are going to keep the cats, I would just keep the stock exhaust or go with a cheaper brand. Kreissieg is at the top of the price range and IMO really isn't worth the price if you are just doing cat back. The Aventador utilizes dual cats and this really restricts the variance in sound produced, so other than volume there won't be much difference in sound regardless of whichever exhaust you go with.

as far as dyno /performance figures, only a few companies provide info. For cars like the Aventador, sound is top priority for many of the exhaust companies.

• 1 month later...
Pardon my ignorance but what’s a cat back?

The section of the exhaust installed in between the catalytic converters and the back of the car.

The section of the exhaust installed in between the catalytic converters and the back of the car.

Ok thx

Thanks mate, that's Interesting and added to my confusion. I've spoken to the guys at ACI Dynamix who apparently installed the Kreissieg on "The DAWG's" white lambo, and they only installed a muffler & left the original cats/downpipes. The guys reckon this was the better option, because it avoided check engine lights and the sound was awesome enough with just the muffler change.

Here's a clip of the DAWG

[qute name=Toulbox01' date='Oct 17 2017, 06:53 AM' post='1293599]

Thanks mate, that's Interesting and added to my confusion. I've spoken to the guys at ACI Dynamix who apparently installed the Kreissieg on "The DAWG's" white lambo, and they only installed a muffler & left the original cats/downpipes. The guys reckon this was the better option, because it avoided check engine lights and the sound was awesome enough with just the muffler change.

Here's a clip of the DAWG

that sounds really good, I've seen that clip before and had assumed it was the full system because it sounds just like it.