LaSalle Warranty

VerdeVentador

Anyone here ever used LaSalle Warranty for a 3rd party aftermarket extended warranty on their Lambo? Anyone heard any stories (good or bad) about them?

I was under the impression that the Lamborghini dealership would offer an extended warranty on just about any Lamborghini they sold, but the sales rep told me they wouldn't offer it, based on the age of the vehicle (was looking at a 2006). He suggested that if I want a warranty, I get it through LaSalle Warranty. I was a little surprised he mentioned it - he acted like it was pretty standard.

I understand there is a low probability of needing the warranty, and its cost may not justify it, but it's something that will give me peace of mind for such a large purchase.

Any info helps. Thanks in advance! (cross post to lambo-talk)

I deal with them quite a bit on all sorts of exotics. They tend to purchase a lot of OEM parts. Here is contact who calls me all the time.

LaSalle Warranty Corp

Nicholas Litsos

6711 N. Longmeadow Ave.

Lincolnwood, IL. 60712

847-924-1214

I do not know anything about the above mentioned warranty company, but I have never heard an exotic owner say they are glad they bought a warranty from a third party. Search old threads on this forum and you will find some experiences that others have shared. Read the fine print!

I do recommend the CPO warranty from Lamborghini, before they will issue the CPO.. the car is inspected and must be up on all services. So this is a great piece of mind.. and it would be hard to get a CPO on a piece of junk. The catch here is the price, and they will not CPO a car older than 7 years old.