How to win $27 million dollars and blow it in 6 years

Redlambo

I wonder how that lifestyle is. I worked with the wife of Mel Gibson's pilot who unfortunately died during a military training exercise, and Steve Jobs' pilot lives near me I was told he still flies the family. The thing about Jobs' pilot is his home is about 400 miles from the Job's house so I wonder how on call worked.

That's only an hour by plane.

We had a user here who claimed to be a huge lottery winner. It was years ago so I forgot what car thread he appeared in, but we were talking about one of the hyper-cars and someone mentioned that it was supposedly owned by a young mega millions or powerball winner. He then showed up in the thread (apparently he really was the owner and was only in his late teens/early 20's). Not sure if he is still around or whatever happened to him.

There is another user on this forum that was much more known around here, that stated he had won a share of a big lottery not too long ago, but did not want to get into details. I haven't seen his username in a while but he was a very frequent poster for a while.

I wonder how that lifestyle is. I worked with the wife of Mel Gibson's pilot who unfortunately died during a military training exercise, and Steve Jobs' pilot lives near me I was told he still flies the family. The thing about Jobs' pilot is his home is about 400 miles from the Job's house so I wonder how on call worked.

My guess is he lives close to where the plane is kept. Every job is different but they are generally on call like doctors, always ready to go. No drinking, no personal trips, etc unless you are off duty.

$$$ + ( common sense + maturity + solid advice - ego) = success

$$$ + ego + reckless behaviour + braggard = DISASTER

"$$$ + ego" and then learning from mistakes before "common sense + maturity"

I know a few charter pilots and pilots that work for individuals, it's definitely something I wouldn't be able to do. Generally like others have mentioned you're tied to a specific time radius from where the aircraft is sitting and you're generally on call to be able to have the jet ready within x amount of time. A few of the pilots I know have their own private planes so they have a little bit more flexibility in terms of where they live. Depending on the destination and how long the owner of the plane or passengers want to stay at the location they'll either leave the jet at the destination and take a commercial flight back home, then fly back when they're going to fly the jet back. Other times they'll fly the jet back to the base or a different location so it's cheaper.

A few guys I know are relatively lucky and they have a lot of flexibility, the people they work for don't fly as much as they used to so they collect a nice salary to just be on call and fly a few days a month. They have the ability to drop off the family and fly back so they can be home most of the time, but those opportunities are few and far between.

We had a user here who claimed to be a huge lottery winner. It was years ago so I forgot what car thread he appeared in, but we were talking about one of the hyper-cars and someone mentioned that it was supposedly owned by a young mega millions or powerball winner. He then showed up in the thread (apparently he really was the owner and was only in his late teens/early 20's). Not sure if he is still around or whatever happened to him.

There is another user on this forum that was much more known around here, that stated he had won a share of a big lottery not too long ago, but did not want to get into details. I haven't seen his username in a while but he was a very frequent poster for a while.

I know a lottery winner who owns a Lamborghini. He's very good at managing his winnings and lifestyle. He lives well but not out of control. He's extremely generous too. He would be a great example for other winners.

Chartering Jets is a fantastic alternative to buying and maintaining your own jet. The charter company will handle pilots, scheduling, maintenance, fuel, etc... IMO, it is much easier to charter than to have your own and the mess that comes with it. These companies have very strict polices on their maintenance and all other aspects.

• 2 weeks later...

Just when I thought a lotto winner could not get much more pathetic that this we have another winner. Justin Green

In 2015 38-year-old Atlanta resident Justin Green won almost $600,000. It’s not the biggest lottery win on this list, not by a long shot, but it was still enough money to inspire him into making some incredibly stupid decisions, including this bizarre body modification…

After his sizable win, Justin made the unwise decision to quit his job at Walmart and go on a spending spree. This involved buying expensive chains and watches, but, most bizarrely, it also involved an operation to have his testicles gold plated. No doctor was willing to do the procedure so he decided to operate on himself. He died 12 hours after the “procedure” was complete. Even Callie Rodgers wasn’t that stupid with her money, but Justin wasn’t the only lottery winner to end up killing himself…

After his sizable win??? $598,556??? WTF.

Lottery_2.jpg

Most lottery winners lose it all and go down in a ball of flames, alienating both friends and family. Many claim it was the worst thing that ever happened to them.

Agreed, but still.. I would be happy to try my luck at it!

People are poor for few reasons but the most important one is that they are bad with money.

Let me get this straight, the guy who won $27 mill bought himself a private jet? :lol2:

Would it be bad investment to put it all into cars and car parts?

Third-World-Skeptical-Kid.jpg

What about Publishers Clearinghouse....... I think they might be a scam.

Got an email once and decided to go along. Endless. emails but no cash. Always wanted you to sign up for something. Never got that knock. at the door. :givesfuck:

If I won say $10m+ I would probably buy a hypercar or two. Quick way to double your money plus you'll own a hypercar.

• 1 month later...
If I won say $10m+ I would probably buy a hypercar or two. Quick way to double your money plus you'll own a hypercar.

This. All I really want to own too + build my own home.

And that’s when you know the hypercar golden age will be over soon.

• 3 weeks later...