Anyone know the story behind this poor SV Roadster?

ToofDoc

This was in the Atlanta area. I've heard rumors that his friend crashed it. No idea if that's true or not.

This was in the Atlanta area. I've heard rumors that his friend crashed it. No idea if that's true or not.

Interesting...I know a lot of the Atlanta Lambo crowd...I'll ask around.

This is nuts! Brand new SV Roadster at 73 miles....I'd be pissed at myself for letting my friend drive it!

499 left

Yeah, crashed by the owner's friend. Sad to see but everyone was ok.

Heard was a wealthy family bought it for their kid and their kid crashed it into a ditch?

Good thing no one was hurt

Glad nobody was hurt.

Having established that, now I'm comfortable to speak my mind about the situation. Had there been a serious injury or death out of respect I'd keep my mouth shut.

Anyone who buys a "kid" a half million $$ car that's that fast is a irresponsible idiot. Who needs a lesson in parenting. Teach the kid how to earn their own money and then when the kid does in fact earns the necessary money to buy such a nice car. That kid is likely to drive it with more respect and shit like this is less likely to happen. As the kid would respect his hard earned money.

Spoiled kids are a huge problem anyways and this is just more validation of that.

Earned $ is always respected more than free money.

I believe in education not being a gift box spoiling kids. Educated kids from wealthy family's tend to do better in life.

Getting of my soap box now

Glad nobody was hurt.

Having established that, now I'm comfortable to speak my mind about the situation. Had there been a serious injury or death out of respect I'd keep my mouth shut.

Anyone who buys a "kid" a half million $$ car that's that fast is a irresponsible idiot. Who needs a lesson in parenting. Teach the kid how to earn their own money and then when the kid does in fact earns the necessary money to buy such a nice car. That kid is likely to drive it with more respect and shit like this is less likely to happen. As the kid would respect his hard earned money.

Spoiled kids are a huge problem anyways and this is just more validation of that.

Earned $ is always respected more than free money.

I believe in education not being a gift box spoiling kids. Educated kids from wealthy family's tend to do better in life.

Getting of my soap box now

Well said!

Heard was a wealthy family bought it for their kid and their kid crashed it into a ditch?

Good thing no one was hurt

Nope. It was his own money (as far as I know) and he has purchased several exotics including at least 4 other Lambos. Not exactly sure which friend was driving it but it was never uncommon for his friends to have the cars. Nice guy. This was actually the last new Lambo that was delivered that I had taken an order for before I left Lamborghini Atlanta late in 2015.