Lambo doing donuts around cop chase

SAMLAMBO

It's gotta be a setup. There are already donut marks around the cop car in one of the videos. Not a fan of this guy. I feel like he messes around on public roads too much when people are around. He's going to cause an accident one day.

So the dude wrecked his 458 last year at Monterey car week.

He got banned from Gold Rush Rally for doing donuts in a Rolls....not the greatest of reputations.

Read that he flew a drone directly above a racetrack while people were going round. He could have killed someone.

It's gotta be a setup. There are already donut marks around the cop car in one of the videos. Not a fan of this guy. I feel like he messes around on public roads too much when people are around. He's going to cause an accident one day.

:iamwithstupid:

He got banned from Gold Rush Rally for doing donuts in a Rolls....not the greatest of reputations.

Isn't that the point of Gold Rush Rally? Seems he would fit in perfectly with that crowd.

Read that he flew a drone directly above a racetrack while people were going round. He could have killed someone.

What is directly above? Aren't there 'a lot' of these clips and people doing this.

I'm not a fan of drones either way. People are flying these near airplanes which is disturbing to say the least.