Picked up a new winter beater

rhyno

You didn't happen to be in cali 2 nights ago...literally saw this exact spec G Wagon while I was out with some chicks in west hollwood. Probably the stupidest car on the market, but it's the ridiculousness that makes it kinda awesome...link a pimped out tank. It makes people want to ask "why" and the only answer is "Why not?" Def a zero f*cks given car. Congrats and enjoy it in good health!

i saw that one pretty much every day until a month ago

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For as impractical as it is they are everywhere. Last time I was in Bal Harbour I must have seen 15-20 of them.

"Pimped out tank" :headbang: Always the epic words from Josh.

:icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

Yup...saw it today...realized these wheels on this one are silver not black.

i saw that one pretty much every day until a month ago

I used to see it around our area all the time. I used to dislike them a little. Till I started seeing a lot of them around town. Now I love them.

congrats Rhyno! have to see a garage picture with everything.

Lets see it doing some actual offroading! You live in 4x4 paradise and with the portals it should be very capable, I want to see it doing some work!

:iamwithstupid:

Just give us a little taste.

• 2 weeks later...

love that G! looking at a G63 and saw this one at the dealer, very tempted but I cant DD the squared. it barely fits in a parking spot :(

but so freakin badass in person! congrats!

love that G! looking at a G63 and saw this one at the dealer, very tempted but I cant DD the squared. it barely fits in a parking spot :(

The "truck like" ride does get old. Not to mention Renntech ECU mod and the front end feels like its about to pop a wheelie. Very unnerving.

The Squared is ten times better than a G63. It rides so nice but the downfall is it's too tall for underground parking, I'm lucky that I don't need to use underground parking.

The "truck like" ride does get old. Not to mention Renntech ECU mod and the front end feels like its about to pop a wheelie. Very unnerving.

do you mean the G63 or the squared? or both?

I also heard they are coming out with a new G wagon 4" wider etc in 2018.. is this a rumor?

I also heard they are coming out with a new G wagon 4" wider etc in 2018.. is this a rumor?

Sorry I meant the G63. Cannot comment on the squared maybe Ryan can. I have heard rumors but not sure tbh.

LOVE it!

Never ever get rid of this. It already is special but will definitely be in 10-20 years (depending on the current car market).

There is a redesigned g63 due out for 2019 that is supposed to be 4" wider. I'm sure the 5.5 bi turbo will be switched out for the 4.0 bi turbo as well. (603hp/627tq vs current 563hp/560tq)

Love the side by side picture Rhyno! Thanks for posting!

Looks like you need to come up with a new name as far as "The Hulk" is concerned. :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats again!

I was thinking "BIG G" for the 4x4 and "LIL G" for my G-cabrio

I was thinking "BIG G" for the 4x4 and "LIL G" for my G-cabrio

That was mine and my ex gf's nicknames...you should use lower case for lil g

Have seen these rolling around South Beach, absolute beast of a truck. Congrats! Sick color, love it.