Cat 5 Hurricane Irma :(

SV-N-IT

:iamwithstupid: this was rough, but I still think it could have been a lot worse. I feel horrible for the people in the keys :(

they really need help right now.

newer construction, impact windows, and a entire home generator are musts for living in south florida. no more screwing around lol

trying to give back.. even though this will barely make a dent.

post-2228-1505409033_thumb.jpg

That's awesome that you are doing that. Anything helps! Yeah I think it could've been way worse. I don't think the winds were as high as they were calling for. How did all your stuff do? Houses and cars and such.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's awesome that you are doing that. Anything helps! Yeah I think it could've been way worse. I don't think the winds were as high as they were calling for. How did all your stuff do? Houses and cars and such.

yep, exactly and thank you! my stuff was ok, very little damage on property and toys were in a separate safe location!

heres a clip of SW florida :(

https://vimeo.com/233743006

I am in South Beach and my building never lost power or water. We just got wifi and cable back on Saturday. I evacuated off the beach and thank God we didn't get a direct hit. It does look like a war zone with all the trees down but there is a big effort to get it cleaned up. Hope everyone else down here is well and did not suffer too much damage.