Lambopower shirts

Kerplop

We’re working with the printing company on various t-shirt samples. A lot of people in the past has complained about the t-shirts being heavy and thick. So we’re trying different t-shirt samples and ink opacity that will work best with the print design on a softer t-shirt.

We’re working with the printing company on various t-shirt samples. A lot of people in the past has complained about the t-shirts being heavy and thick. So we’re trying different t-shirt samples and ink opacity that will work best with the print design on a softer t-shirt.

I will wear one made out of toilet paper if it's got the old "life is too short" stuff going on. I've wanted one for ages.

For those of you who are 2XL and cannot wait, my shipping department found a lost stash of white "Hit It" shirts in 2XL.

And x16 of these ones:

lamboshirt1.jpg

Again, these are in WHITE and 2XL's only.

If you want to purchase, PM me with your Paypal address so I can send you a Paypal invoice for payment.

$15 (each) shipped in the lower 48 states.

Thanks.

Ill take 3 of the white ones with the all yellow logos (sent a pm earlier today).. I will actually take all of them but figured i would leave a couple for some other guys..