Aventador S vs 812SF, and more epic drag races

APB

From 10 min mark there is also an Aventador S vs 812 Superduperfast race. I recommend watching the whole video though.

So after watching the video....I see a road version SCG003 was there. Was that Jim driving it or is that an actual customer delivery car??

That was awesome. That Ferrari FXXK is terrifying. That line up is pretty ridiculous, glad to see so many dream machines getting driven :icon_super:

I watched this video and was blown away by it. 3 P1's all going against each other. An FXXK out in the wild absolutely flying down a track. Has to be the best sounding car I've ever heard. Had to be $50MM worth of cars there. It's amazing.

I watched this video and was blown away by it. 3 P1's all going against each other. An FXXK out in the wild absolutely flying down a track. Has to be the best sounding car I've ever heard. Had to be $50MM worth of cars there. It's amazing.

Hell, probably $30mm across just 10 cars.

HOOOO LLLEEEE SHHHHEEEET!

I couldn't help but watch the whole thing.

Every dream car ever made was there (accept maybe for the countach, diablo, f40, f50)

Wow would have loved to been there to see this!!!

what an incredible gathering of cars, wow.... I would hope there would be some in car video or gopro action, there could have been some really incredible races to see...