Sign in to follow this  
RAYJINGBULL

FS: Brand new Meisterschaft Super GT exhaust never opened! CHEAP

Just stick it on eBay with no reserve otherwise we will all need counseling before you get rid of this damn thing LOL

Its been on Ebay. Nobody bought it. Its absolutely mind boggling how nobody wants a $6000 exhaust system for half off.

Its been on Ebay. Nobody bought it. Its absolutely mind boggling how nobody wants a $6000 exhaust system for half off.

It must still be too expensive discount until you find where the market is.

Donate to charity, claim the loss on tax.

Call the manufacturer and ask them for an offer.

Call a retailer and ask for an offer.

Leave it in on consignment with a retailer or an installer.

Sponsor a guy who has a Gallardo.

Trade it + cash for an item which you want/need.

Exchange it for sexual favours.

If everything fails:

Put it in a crusher and recycle the metal.

I am out of ideas but you do know what doing exactly the same thing and expecting a different result is?

All great advise, especially the sexual favors option. :icon_mrgreen:

Imagine some stripper showing home: "honey I got you an exhaust for the Lambo" :icon_mrgreen:

Imagine some stripper showing home: "honey I got you an exhaust for the Lambo" :icon_mrgreen:

Haha, right then she would tell her honey "the man selling it was really nice all he ask for was a hand job, isint that a great deal?!"

I think the bumps have lost their humor and I believe there is a limit to the frequency of bumps. I think time to take a break from doing it.

What difference does it make if i bump the post every day to get maximum exposure? Thats a sincere question. Like, who am i hurting by trying to sell this?

It’s irritating because most of us browse this forum by hitting “view new posts” generally looking for new content, your thread pops up everyday and the new content factor equals zero.

We tried, or at least I tried to add some humor to it but like Chipster said it’s getting a bit monotone and irritating. Think of it in a similar way, how would you like to walk into a shop be offered something by a vendor refusing it then being followed by the same vendor throughout the shopping complex constantly asking you to buy it?

Either way GLWS.

It’s irritating because most of us browse this forum by hitting “view new posts” generally looking for new content, your thread pops up everyday and the new content factor equals zero.

We tried, or at least I tried to add some humor to it but like Chipster said it’s getting a bit monotone and irritating. Think of it in a similar way, how would you like to walk into a shop be offered something by a vendor refusing it then being followed by the same vendor throughout the shopping complex constantly asking you to buy it?

Either way GLWS.

I dont really think thats a fair example. Being offered something every day to your face, would not be the same as reading a link on a website and being able to just look past it if "new meisterschaft exhaust" doesnt interest you.

On the flip side, by being in the new content section, this post is getting hundreds of new views by people all the time, that may potentially want to purchase it. This exhaust has came out of my paycheck, so im going to do everything in my power to get it sold and my money back. Sorry if that bothers anyone.

I dont really think thats a fair example. Being offered something every day to your face, would not be the same as reading a link on a website and being able to just look past it if "new meisterschaft exhaust" doesnt interest you.

On the flip side, by being in the new content section, this post is getting hundreds of new views by people all the time, that may potentially want to purchase it. This exhaust has came out of my paycheck, so im going to do everything in my power to get it sold and my money back. Sorry if that bothers anyone.

I don't think anyone is bothered by the fact that you are trying to get your money back, you asked what difference it makes to us if you bump it everyday so I told you what difference it makes to me, what you do with that info is completely up to you.

Just another idea, if you want to take advantage of the community here why not contribute a bit? All your 33 posts so far are related to you trying to flog off your exhaust system, before you take something off the table it's always nice to bring something to the table :icon_thumleft:

Anyway good luck with it all.