Overhaul - Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo - ZHWGE5AU9DLA13312

gianca

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, I absolutely love it! And to be able to track and drive it on the street is insane!!! Great work!!!

Curious- does that have straight cut gears?

No, the engine and transmission are seat and 100% OEM.

Lamborghini of Palm Beach had just replaced the transmission and clutch right before I got the car "under warranty"...

That looks so good

Can you give us an idea of the costs of the project?

I have about $150K of hard cost in it but it is really hard to put a price on my time, I am pretty sure I clocked over 200 hours in it.

Did you "kit car" register it?

I've never been so happy to see one of these on the road lol.

Not at all, I was handed a title from the seller of the car. I registered as any other car.

No, the engine and transmission are seat and 100% OEM.

Lamborghini of Palm Beach had just replaced the transmission and clutch right before I got the car "under warranty"...

Awesome. Looks like an awesome experience on the road. Congrats on a nice job.

Any thoughts of adding front lift to make it more streetable?

Would like to see interior as well!

Moar!

Yes, the car is pretty low but I guess I am used to it. I have other cars that don't have much clearance that this one... I did put a glass windshield and even tinted it with Spectra PhotoSync, that made it more street-able to me at least...

-Note:

re-wrap steering wheel on alcantara with yellow stitching

carbon door sills

glass windshield

IMG_0302_.jpg

IMG_0303_.jpg

IMG_0301_.jpg

IMG_0304_.jpg

IMG_0856_.jpg

IMG_1459_.jpg

I'd be curious to know how the transmission in this shifts as compared to the standard E-Gear in the Gallardo. I can only imagine it being way more ferocious.

Maybe off topic, but does the huracan Super Trofeo have have a single clutch or dual?

Yes, the car is pretty low but I guess I am used to it. I have other cars that don't have much clearance that this one... I did put a glass windshield and even tinted it with Spectra PhotoSync, that made it more street-able to me at least...

-Note:

re-wrap steering wheel on alcantara with yellow stitching

carbon door sills

glass windshield

nice brother! :icon_super:

I'd be curious to know how the transmission in this shifts as compared to the standard E-Gear in the Gallardo. I can only imagine it being way more ferocious.

Maybe off topic, but does the huracan Super Trofeo have have a single clutch or dual?

Me and my buddy were talking about this just the other day.

The transmission on the Gallardo Super Trofeo although is OEM as well as the clutch it feels drastically more aggressive, it could be just the transmission module with a different software.

For what I understand the Huracans Super Trofeo run on a single but sequential box not a dual clutch that they run on the street version of the car.

In the U.S. I thought full cage, halo seats and lack of seat belts made the car illegal for the street.

I don't see seat belts in the pics (only harnesses).

Do you plan to add padding to the cage?

Do the halo's remove from the seat?

Either way - gorgeous car! Enjoy!

Yes, I saw that video on Instagram, I don’t even recall the car behind me at the time.

To be honest this car get more attention of any other car that I ever own, people are usually filming on their phone, multiple cars at every traffic light.

I follow SHMEE myself but let’s get real, I’m sure he would like the car too but he lives off this traffic and this is a pretty good topic. Cheers!

In the U.S. I thought full cage, halo seats and lack of seat belts made the car illegal for the street.

I really don’t know the specifics and legality behind race vs street. I owned a Euro specification Ferrari with carbon sears and a 4 point harness which was imported and street legal.

There is already some padding on the cage around the head room, the seats are FÍA approved and don’t come apart.

I bought the car from a team who had purchased it from Lamborghini of Palm Beach; they were handed a Florida title which I took to a local DMV office to get a registration.

Should I say I just got lucky?

In florida there is no inspection like other states when you register. There are also no emission stations here, so many many cars here run with no catalytic converters.

In florida there is no inspection like other states when you register. There are also no emission stations here, so many many cars here run with no catalytic converters.
Thanks. Didn’t know that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...