Shooter in Las Vegas

Kerplop

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E. We’re you some kind of secret agent or cia operative or military guy?

🙄

Just some old dude in Kentucky with a good satellite internet connection and lots of time, lol, jk.

Just some old dude in Kentucky with a good satellite internet connection and lots of time, lol, jk.

Who you calling old?!?!

Having said all that. Pinnpointing where exactly those two sets of shots are coming from is impossible given the limitations of the recording equipment and circumstances.

I won't even try to remotely hint that I know anything about guns.

But while pinpointing (literally) where would likely be impossible, it may be possible to narrow it down substantially. Given that most video/audio are done digitally these days, it's all in the math. Factor in the topography, narrow down the type of firearms and bullets used with relations to their sonic signatures plus the echo decay of the shots fired, it can possibly be done. And with authorities investigation at this level due to the severity of the crime, feeding these data into a super-computer to run several simulations for answers shouldn't be too difficult. If a car stereo can use DSP to simulate the sound of a live concert at a stadium, the hardware & software used by the authorities should be able to reverse-engineer to find the location of the sound source.

I won't even try to remotely hint that I know anything about guns.

But while pinpointing (literally) where would likely be impossible, it may be possible to narrow it down substantially. Given that most video/audio are done digitally these days, it's all in the math. Factor in the topography, narrow down the type of firearms and bullets used with relations to their sonic signatures plus the echo decay of the shots fired, it can possibly be done. And with authorities investigation at this level due to the severity of the crime, feeding these data into a super-computer to run several simulations for answers shouldn't be too difficult. If a car stereo can use DSP to simulate the sound of a live concert at a stadium, the hardware & software used by the authorities should be able to reverse-engineer to find the location of the sound source.

I’ve had at least three “educated ears” say the shots sound like they are ground level.

But there’s zero other evidence of that. Anybody in the crowd shooting would have been seen by dozens or hundreds of witnesses. There would be she’ll casings. None of that exists.

I somewhat wonder about a second shooter on an elevated location where there wouldn’t be seen. Maybe a parking garage. Maybe the person who was to bring the car and the unused fifty pounds of tannerite into play? Maybe the security guard causes paddock to go earlier than anticipated? The accomplice says “shit!!!” Fires off 18 rounds and melts away? But again. Where’s the brass?

Does he police it?

If he’s in the suite how the hell does he get away unseen? Seems impossible given what we know.

Lots of questions. No good answers.

I’ve had at least three “educated ears” say the shots sound like they are ground level.

But there’s zero other evidence of that. Anybody in the crowd shooting would have been seen by dozens or hundreds of witnesses. There would be she’ll casings. None of that exists.

I somewhat wonder about a second shooter on an elevated location where there wouldn’t be seen. Maybe a parking garage. Maybe the person who was to bring the car and the unused fifty pounds of tannerite into play? Maybe the security guard causes paddock to go earlier than anticipated? The accomplice says “shit!!!” Fires off 18 rounds and melts away? But again. Where’s the brass?

Does he police it?

If he’s in the suite how the hell does he get away unseen? Seems impossible given what we know.

Lots of questions. No good answers.

Could it be the secondary shooter collected their brass before leaving their position?

I'm not sure about the mindset of the person either sociopath or depression is linked to mass shooting but nothing can't be said about the incident

condolences for the victims.

best metal detector

Holy fucking troll out of nowhere.

This is not legit. Someone is covering some stuff up. Check this wild YouTube video out...is this guy 100% right?

https://youtu.be/JxmEFeKy8aI

No one is talking about this in the mainstream news, it’s strangely quiet.

I’m commenting and watching in real time. He’s spot on so far.

One small issue. I think he said something about 600 yard distance. We calculated that the video I’ve shown was about half that. (Edit. This obviously becomes a big issue)

Next issue. I think he assumes all the guns. Are .223. I do not believe that’s been confirmed.

Ok. I want to know if he’s listening to my video above. Because we got a very good idea where she was when it was recorded and she was much closer. 300 yards. Ok. Does it matter?

I don’t think it does. He’s still got two guns at different locations firing at once.

I think though his final conclusion whatever it is will be wrong. I think Steve paddock is at 300 meters. And another shooter is FIRTHER away at 450.

I also believe commenter xiaoca has a great comment.

But. This should be the beginning. You can take this, redo it with actual facts on location, rounds etc and get a lot more accurate.

I caught that line too. Apparently there's more to E/RD than we know! ;)

I caught that line too. Apparently there's more to E/RD than we know! ;)

Ok. All of you stop.

There’s one person here who knows all the stupid shit I’ve done and they aren’t talking.

Ok. All of you stop.

There’s one person here who knows all the stupid shit I’ve done and they aren’t talking.

Haha come on, you can't drop a hint mentioning being shot at and not expect a LITTLE curiosity from your friends! :) Whatever it is you've done prior, I had/have no idea.

Okay, back on topic!

Guys, Roman is Chuck Norris's tougher and better educated black ops brother, Buck Norris. He's the only dude Chuck fears. Google him? You won't find him. He's that good. Sorry Buck, felt everyone should know.

Guys, Roman is Chuck Norris's tougher and better educated black ops brother, Buck Norris. He's the only dude Chuck fears. Google him? You won't find him. He's that good. Sorry Buck, felt everyone should know.

Buck roman norris once threw a grenade and killed 50 people, then it exploded.

There once was a street called Buck Norris, but the name was changed for public safety because nobody crosses Buck Norris and lives.

Anybody curious about the security guard that was shot? (Jesus Campos)

MGM wiped him from the database in their system. He was not registered as a security guard in Nevada.

He's yet to come forward with any information. Maybe still dealing with the FBI investigation, I don't know.

He has armed private security outside his house for the past few days guarding it. The business of the security company, called On-Scene, has no valid business license in the state of Nevada. License expired in Jan 2017, company has no physical address. Yet there is a guard from this company there, at all times. Unmarked car sits outside the house, which is not the security guard's vehicle, he drives a truck.

Campos schedules a TV interview for last night, actually 5 interviews, and then cancels all of them hours before. He is now back to not talking.

FBI, DHS keeping him locked down? For what?

According to the LVMPD, he discovered the shooter, took a bullet in the leg, and then credited by LVMPD as instrumental in getting the shooters location to officers. Regarded as a hero...

I like the discussion we're all having. This whole investigation appears to be a clusterfuck.

Anybody curious about the security guard that was shot? (Jesus Campos)

MGM wiped him from the database in their system. He was not registered as a security guard in Nevada.

He's yet to come forward with any information. Maybe still dealing with the FBI investigation, I don't know.

He has armed private security outside his house for the past few days guarding it. The business of the security company, called On-Scene, has no valid business license in the state of Nevada. License expired in Jan 2017, company has no physical address. Yet there is a guard from this company there, at all times. Unmarked car sits outside the house, which is not the security guard's vehicle, he drives a truck.

Campos schedules a TV interview for last night, actually 5 interviews, and then cancels all of them hours before. He is now back to not talking.

FBI, DHS keeping him locked down? For what?

According to the LVMPD, he discovered the shooter, took a bullet in the leg, and then credited by LVMPD as instrumental in getting the shooters location to officers. Regarded as a hero...

I like the discussion we're all having. This whole investigation appears to be a clusterfuck.

I was going to say. Hannity teased an interview with him last night. So it didn’t happen!?

I was going to say. Hannity teased an interview with him last night. So it didn’t happen!?

Nope. Apparently the guy was scheduled to do interviews with 5 networks (including FOX) and disappeared from whatever room he had been waiting in. Don't think anyone has heard where he is since then. Maybe someone with MGM got him to leave now that there is a dispute over the timeline?

A lone nut pulling this is one thing. Shit. I’ve seen videos where people literally didn’t get up from their fcuking slot machine while the swat teams are storming in. No fucks given.

Two shooters means a conspiracy. A conspiracy means terrorism. Terrorist means Vegas is on the menu and tourism is fucked.

If they know there was two shooters, I don't quite see how they could claim a lone nut doing it without having 100% control over everything picked up by cameras etc?

For all they know someone could have footage of two shooters, but they luck out and all that is picked up is sound that may or may not indicate two shooters?

SO this security guard is a potential accomplice? Shot himself in the leg to get out?

He would have to be IN the room (out of camera view) to do that. And the other guy would have had to shoot him. It's way to easy to tell via bullet travel direction when someone shoots themself vs being shot.