18' Performante arrived!

SV-N-IT

just get the brakes bedded before stomping down from 150 MPH at the track.... the trip up should take care of that....

yep and joy ride tonight! you should come with the 720!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so put a couple hundred miles on yesterday and the car is UNREAL!

anyone that says different either never drove one or is not a lambo fan.

the emotion and adrenaline is priceless!

on stock corsa tires the car smokes everything on the track!(no need for R tires) now i believe the 6.52 record run!

so put a couple hundred miles on yesterday and the car is UNREAL!

anyone that says different either never drove one or is not a lambo fan.

the emotion and adrenaline is priceless!

on stock corsa tires the car smokes everything on the track!(no need for R tires) now i believe the 6.52 record run!

Give us a comparison with the SV please. :icon_mrgreen:

Give us a comparison with the SV please. :icon_mrgreen:

+1

The Huracunt coupe never did it for me, i can't wait to see the drop top Performante!

SV vs perf

SV highs- looks/sounds super exotic, (hyper car territory for 500k)

lows= tranny, tech, feels very dated. way to heavy.

Perf highs- feels like a real race car in corsa mode and date night car is strada mode. exhaust, tranny, handling, brakes, driver engagement, tech, option stereo, are all EXCELLENT! this car really makes a ok driver a track star! try it and you will report back same outcome! I'm 100% sure! great price point!

lows- wish it was a little lower from factory, no lambo doors, tire gauge in bar (not psi), no other complaints.

overall if the SV had the same tech, tranny, weight, brakes, handling as the perf it would be the ultimate exotic at any level!

done :icon_thumleft:

Thank you, I fully agree with you on the SV, I am yet to find the time so I can test drive the P. but based on everyone’s review it looks like it is fantastic, congrats once again.

Hey Fortis!

Did you order a performante? It sounds like it's just up your alley!

My brother did, I still have the SV and no room to house another car. That's why I am afraid to test drive one haha

My brother did, I still have the SV and no room to house another car. That's why I am afraid to test drive one haha

don't test drive or leave your check book at home.. lol

from the weekend!

post-2228-1507729201_thumb.jpg

post-2228-1507729215_thumb.jpg

post-2228-1507729225_thumb.jpg

Anything you miss about the SV?

I love the SV, but after you drive a perf in corsa mode you wont look back. (except in the looks department)

this was my sv vs perf post.

SV vs perf

SV highs- looks/sounds super exotic, (hyper car territory for 500k)

lows= tranny, tech, feels very dated. way to heavy.

Perf highs- feels like a real race car in corsa mode and date night car is strada mode. exhaust, tranny, handling, brakes, driver engagement, tech, option stereo, are all EXCELLENT! this car really makes a ok driver a track star! try it and you will report back same outcome! I'm 100% sure! great price point!

lows- wish it was a little lower from factory, no lambo doors, tire gauge in bar (not psi), no other complaints.

overall if the SV had the same tech, tranny, weight, brakes, handling as the perf it would be the ultimate exotic at any level!

Or better yet, trade in the gt4...

Other than losing the manual tranny, 100% this!

I knew it was a mistake not building a 10k sq/ft underground garage @ the Fortis Dome. :eusa_wall: :crybaby2:

Looking at these pics, you can really see the rear diffuser change (covering up the weird center gap) turns the car into a much more super car look.

Well you know, life is short and now you've already tried the SV. Or better yet, trade in the gt4...

GT4 ? The best car in the world, it’s sitting there with a dead batterie and perhaps flat tires haven’t touched it in more than 4 months haha haven’t touched the SV in more than two months, unfortunately I don’t have time for sports cars anymore and when I have time there is nowhere to go so it sucks from that POV

It’s tricky, I like the look of the SV so I don’t want to sell it, I love how the GT4 drives (when I drive it) so I don’t want to sell it, I don’t have time for a 3rd sports car nor do I have garage space, also I want to add a weekend luxury cruiser, my kids are growing fast and I need something bigger so that will take priority because it will be something which we actually use, for that I need garage space and I don’t want to build another house yet.

I am working on adding another garage on the property (still trying to work out a suitable spot) or driving another sports car inside the house and place a turntable so I can manouver it around, too many ideas not enough time to execute them all.

don't test drive or leave your check book at home.. lol

from the weekend!

That’s why I’ve been putting it off :lol2:

V10 it’s where my heart always was.