18' Performante arrived!

SV-N-IT

Other than losing the manual tranny, 100% this!

I knew it was a mistake not building a 10k sq/ft underground garage @ the Fortis Dome. :eusa_wall: :crybaby2:

You should’ve told me a the time :rant:

The only reason I didn’t do it was because of my philosophy of only buying what I have time to use, not collecting, now I must admit that was a bit of a mistake, 5 garages aren’t enough at this stage :(

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should’ve told me a the time :rant:

The only reason I didn’t do it was because of my philosophy of only buying what I have time to use, not collecting, now I must admit that was a bit of a mistake, 5 garages aren’t enough at this stage :(

Welcome to the club! :rolleyes: :crybaby2: :eusa_wall: :icon_mrgreen:

Great pics. To be honest I like the front of the 580-2 best! Neat to see them side by side.

I was actually thinking the same thing, looks very sharp but both cars are sick.

I haven't driven a perf yet, however your assessment of the SV is accurate. Since I'm not a track guy I'm very happy with the SV. Congrats and yes the spec is brilliant!!!

5 garages being enough....lolololol, please........

Best,

Eric :)

thanks again guys! :)

when you see the 580/610 in person vs the perf it really looks 10x more aggressive. (especially with the style package and all the gloss carbon)

but for the money 190's (used car) that 580 is a steal! and with R tires the 580 will hang with the perf on street tires with the right driver on any track!

Pls post up more reviews when you spend some more time with the car. I've yet to see anything but stellar reviews but I haven't heard many owner impressions, yet.

that is the diablo SE purple.

we have a nice performante trio display tomorrow at the S2 event at Lambo Broward! ill post pics!

and a 720S trio as well... :) :icon_super:

that is the diablo SE purple.

we have a nice performante trio display tomorrow at the S2 event at Lambo Broward! ill post pics!

Going to Supercar Saturday in a week? If so, I hope to see you there with a little something too :P
Paging DoctaM3!! It’s been about a week! Care to share a pic?????

(Congrats!!!) Can’t wait to see it in person!!!

Paging DoctaM3!! It’s been about a week! Care to share a pic?????

(Congrats!!!) Can’t wait to see it in person!!!

Seen it on YouTube and his other social media, unfortunately he doesn’t seem to post here much, the car is off the charts, my favorite so far :headbang:

What color is it?

Maybe I shouldn't be doing this, maybe doctaM3 wants to post photos himself but since you asked and his car is all over the social media here it is.

Absolutely stunning.

8F41777D_DE1B_465D_BC5D_F84818D9E468.jpeg