New Owner! My 2008 LP640

TheMoneyBadger

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on a beautiful car and thank you for your service. I remember talking about how I would own a lambo one day while I was deployed in 2012. A few years later I had my first Murci and now I'm in my LP640. There is nothing like a V12 lambo. Always enjoy it in good health. HOOAH! 10th Mountain Division

Thanks for all of the well wishes! I am still in disbelief that this is all possible. That is correct it is Phuc's old car from West Palm Beach. At first I wasn't sure about having the wheels two different colors but upon seeing it in person it's actually pretty damn cool in my opinion. For the time being I am going to leave it as it is until I decide otherwise. I'm more interested in just enjoying the car more than anything. He brought up an interesting point when he said "Have you seen both sides of your car at the same time?". The car is in absolutely incredible shape and you could tell that he really loved this car. Great seller and all around fantastic person to work with.

Short Asian Guy? Curious if its the same Phuc, I'm guessing it is. His wife is a dentist and he is a doctor?