Texas Invitational 2017 KOTS Update Thread

VentadorGER

Definitely not fine with the tires we have ... I spun out on WOT in 5th come on bro lol.

video looked like you hit the brakes too hard , it was after you crossed the line? you were off the throttle ? unless I watched the wrong video.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

video looked like you hit the brakes too hard , it was after you crossed the line? you were off the throttle ? unless I watched the wrong video.

You was driving ?.....

You and your stupid assumptions....

You was driving ?.....

not saying i am right. But he was CLEARLY past the line at 212 mph... GTR hits the brakes and then he does and spin out...

You and your stupid assumptions....

He's arguing with the guy that was literally driving the car :lol:

UGR won but they'll.race again . Where were the judges when the Grey Gtr jumped against the yellow Huracan? Lame.

It was clear and it will be extremely clear once GoPro videos are released the Lambo was at WOT almost a full second before the light went green since he was trying to slingshot HARD behind Tony, you can double confirm this once they release GoPro Footage, this is why Tony went hard on the brake too.

Tony just spun the tyres and let off ... he is just mad. Where were the judge when DP slingshot calvo 2 times lol

this is about KOTS right? lets get an even hit race and may the best car win. WTF

There is a hard to detect slingshot and there is an obvious clear slingshot, Asier did slingshot Viren's GTR and also the Yellow Drag965 Huracan X, but he was on the car trunk/ass almost making it an acceptable margin, just like it is with most previous years races. Then you have the Green Huracan who came from about 2 car lengths behind T1 GTR, a friend there is confirming this as well as the High Tech Corvette live stream camera man.

Again it will take few weeks for montage but the footage will be out to confirm the story.

there is a JUMP and there is a JUMMMMMMMPPPPPPP. UG trying to sling shot as usual. can't just race fair...

What is this BS talk? "as usual" "cant race fair". You know you sound like the most sore GTR fanboy ever compensating for years of hurt feelings

There is a hard to detect slingshot and there is an obvious clear slingshot, Asier did slingshot Viren's GTR and also the Yellow Drag965 Huracan X, but he was on the car trunk/ass almost. Then you have Ross who came from about 2 car lengths behind Tony, a friend there is confirming this as well as the High Tech Corvette live stream camera man. Again it will take few weeks for montage but the footage will be out to confirm the story.

asier race did not mean much to Tony, since tony had a BYE and would race there winner from the Yellow and green UG car. so regardless it would have been a Lambo VS tony

What is this BS talk? "as usual" "cant race fair". You know you sound like the most sore GTR fanboy ever compensating for years of hurt feelings

watch video.. jesus it was so obvious.

Im not debating this particular start. Im just not fine with you bashing UGR´s accomplishments and fairness in general

I said UG , meaning this car was trying to sling shot and in fact did. Why tony is not letting the lambo go first in the staging is beyond me. I would be like you go first and ill pace you...

Watching from the live feed via High Tech Corvette's FB page - by the look and sound of it, the UG went WOT sooner which in my assumption made Tony gave up the run.

The Green Huracan did go sooner (SlingShot) just like Asier GTR also SlingShotted Viren GTR and Yellow Drag965 Huracan (Albeit by a smaller margin). Maybe because its the KOTS they want to ensure a clean start.

They swapping motors? Why is every round such a long wait...

Seems there is a debate about the KOTS race. Also they wanted 30minutes to cool down the cars.

Seems there is a debate about the KOTS race. Also they wanted 30minutes to cool down the cars.

On the real streets there is no cool down