Texas Invitational 2017 KOTS Update Thread

VentadorGER

I have also heard to pace to the left lane by others when I've competed in past events , to clarify also. But I've also been told it'll be a red light regardless if both cars arent lined up and that in the eliminations both cars just need to get to 60 as fast as possible and then pace each other. Will be interesting to see how/what rules they change for future events.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First TI and had a ton of fun

Indexed at 16th place overall with a 199.64mph

ran Tony in the first round of KOTS, turned the car up more than its ever been (55psi) and spun hard in 3rd

cant wait to run the event again next year

congrats man. How do you like those Lambo seeing them in action at TI? Not bad for fully loaded cars on street tires? Ross went 218 on R888s. We didn't pickup any speed on the Hoosier DR's.

immediately before the KOTS drivers meeting ended I specifically asked who sets the pace

amar said and I quote "left lane sets the pace"

I still think it was a shit start but thats roll racing

congrats man. How do you like those Lambo seeing them in action at TI? Not bad for fully loaded cars on street tires? Ross went 218 on R888s. We didn't pickup any speed on the Hoosier DR's.

im a fan of fast street cars and nothing touches a UGR build.

Im about as fast as you can get in a GTR and still have my AC. Watching those lambos go deep in to the 200s is WILD

Kevin, as you mentioned you didn't pick any speed on DR's. So, what do you guys think is the next step to trap higher than what you're trapping currently? Thanks.

Kevin, as you mentioned you didn't pick any speed on DR's. So, what do you guys think is the next step to trap higher than what you're trapping currently? Thanks.

If we want to go faster, we will have to go with a 15" DR which I dont want to do. 18" Hoosiers are about the same as the R888.

If we want to go faster, we will have to go with a 15" DR which I dont want to do. 18" Hoosiers are about the same as the R888.

Yeah I didn't notice a difference with the radials to the R888R's one bit.

If I had the means (desire enough to spend that much) I would MAKE you build me a FULLY lightened huracan with 15" radials to run 6's in the 1/4 and stay ahead of the competition at TI... Big tire on a Huracan would be insanely cool.

If I had the means (desire enough to spend that much) I would MAKE you build me a FULLY lightened huracan with 15" radials to run 6's in the 1/4 and stay ahead of the competition at TI... Big tire on a Huracan would be insanely cool.

I have a feeling we will see 260+ in dallas and a 6 sexond pass in 2018 from a huracan with a dct on 15"s. Calling it right now.

Hey Ben, hope all is well. Please have patients. This video is using footage from all our cameras and others. This video will be vindication for us. This video will also be very transparent so don't worry.

In short let me tell you as you might have read (you prob noticed on facebook) that we were being accused of making stuff up about the start, starting with the pacing. We were told from TSS members that the (right lane) is the pace the (left lane) several times. We were called lairs and plenty of other things. We also got 0 help from TSS confirming what we stated. In the video, you will see point blank on the race in question that Ross was instructed to do so (set the pace). Furthermore you will also witness a clean start and Tony sleeping near a full second. The calculation that Stuart posted was inaccurate and we will clarify it in the video. The side video from front/side in the grass with the angler view is VERY, VERY misleading. The up close up in-car, on car and outside of car video clips from both cars will paint the true picture of the fair race that happened.

As you know the fastest car doesn't always win and you know this well when you beat Mullet.;) thanks man

Good to know, be good to see the other angle then.

Also, Just FYI, I'm Ben's brother, Matt, so don't hold anything against him haha.

You hit it on the nose bro. We aren’t even close to turned up all the way and losing traction even in 5th and that’s how I spun out. Gonna have to get more downforce and do something about the tires these cars are too fast now. On my spin out I have another 500hp to go in 5th and I spun out on WOT with lower boost smh. Car is OK and so am I. I’ll be back next year with a vengeance.

My brother ross is still in and has a shot!

Splitter at the front, long and mildly angled diffuser at the back to keep flow attached in big speeds too.

Race slicks would be good move too.

Splitter at the front, long and mildly angled diffuser at the back to keep flow attached in big speeds too.

Race slicks would be good move too.

shit yeah, strip it down to nothing but bare bones, plexiglass and a huge ass wing. It's all street legal, right?

Lamborghini_Aventador_1.jpg