Texas Invitational 2017 KOTS Update Thread

VentadorGER

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean 212 Huracan vs 201 GTR :)

It seemed from the screen the GTR was abit behind the Huracan, so he punched it and then the Huracan punched it, they were really close though.

But all of these cars are really trapping way lower than T1 shop car, he is trapping 225+ each run!

lol. It was the other way around. Lambo went 212. Watch the video again. Gtr clearly got a split second jump.

you guys are right , i watched it again. I thought the GTR went 212 . well good hit i guess ..lol

as duhawks once said " a chase is a race"

If you watch the yellow Huracan vs Gtr race again, you'll see that the Gtr hit the pedal before the light went green. Just listen to the sound and you'll see.

WHAT HAPPENED THIS YEAR??? Guess ill be sending my GTR in for some upgrades over the Huracan.... JK :)

Some good competition this year-- props to everyone!

If you watch the yellow Huracan vs Gtr race again, you'll see that the Gtr hit the pedal before the light went green. Just listen to the sound and you'll see.

He probably knew the only chance of winning against the yellow huracan was to get a good hit so he hoped to be on the gas the moment the light turned green. Its a gamble for the GTR