Looking for body kit for Huracan!

Greenbeast

I'm sending my car to Underground Racing for stage 3 conversion.

in the meanwhile I want to add a body kit for my car and I only know about the Vorsteiner body kit.

Anyone know about another source?

Very appreciate it.

i'll 2nd the Vorsteiner NOVARA kit. i had it on my Hurcan, and fit and finish is by far best. its the most "aggressive" looking kit, and it obviously compliments the LAMBO design language (considering the Performante shares a lot of similar styling with the Novara). but if you DO the NOVARA kit, be sure to complete the package with their RS center exit exhaust. if you're interested in the Vorsteiner kit, let me know and i'll be sure to get you taken care of.

i'll 2nd the Vorsteiner NOVARA kit. i had it on my Hurcan, and fit and finish is by far best. its the most "aggressive" looking kit, and it obviously compliments the LAMBO design language (considering the Performante shares a lot of similar styling with the Novara). but if you DO the NOVARA kit, be sure to complete the package with their RS center exit exhaust. if you're interested in the Vorsteiner kit, let me know and i'll be sure to get you taken care of.

Sent u a pm

Why?

Why not? Different strokes for different folks. I love body kits myself, but only if done well and improves on the looks. Sometimes stock is too bland and not aggressive enough.

Why not? Different strokes for different folks. I love body kits myself, but only if done well and improves on the looks. Sometimes stock is too bland and not aggressive enough.

I'm not say don't do it. Wasn't sure what he was looking for. I suspect many look to do it to "be the first" or "be different", hell call Liberty Walk if he wants something out there.

to me alot of the kits devalue the the look of the car.

The Huracan has the right mix of curves and edges and most of the aftermarket kits if not all just add edges into the design. This does make it more aggresive looking and sinister but ruins the original design IMO. Most of the aftermarket companies IMO overstate the front end . Looks too edgy and plain stupid.

The best mod on a Huracan to me is putting in a set of springs which lowers it and give it a much more agreasove look. Its impractical in alot of cases but does the job.

If anyone doesn't think Novara is special, just look at the blue one that went to Cats. Sucker sold the day after it got off the truck, while all these other Huracans on ebay are sitting for months. Roy didn't even have time to put it on a website. Had a buyer the second he put it on his personal Facebook page.

I agree with the Vorsteiner Novara kit, although I also like the Vorsteiner Verona kit as wel.

But since you were looking for options, I suppose there's also the Liberty Walk kit from Japan. http://libertywalk.co.jp/bodykit/lb-works/...rghini-huracan/

The white one at the end, if it were raised a bit doesn't look that bad.

I agree with the Vorsteiner Novara kit, although I also like the Vorsteiner Verona kit as wel.

But since you were looking for options, I suppose there's also the Liberty Walk kit from Japan. http://libertywalk.co.jp/bodykit/lb-works/...rghini-huracan/

The white one at the end, if it were raised a bit doesn't look that bad.

Let me check, thanks!

Best looking H out there!

Why did you sell it so soon after all of the work?

THANK YOU! means a lot considering you've had some pretty amazing looking L-cars yourself sir!

i figure this was about as GREAT of a time as ever to unload a standard Huracan before too many of the Performante's arrive. i have an order for a Performante slated for Feb-March of next year, so may end up doing that. being in CA, it's also tempting to do a Huracan Spyder and recreate the same look.

THANK YOU! means a lot considering you've had some pretty amazing looking L-cars yourself sir!

i figure this was about as GREAT of a time as ever to unload a standard Huracan before too many of the Performante's arrive. i have an order for a Performante slated for Feb-March of next year, so may end up doing that. being in CA, it's also tempting to do a Huracan Spyder and recreate the same look.

:icon_thumleft: