Guy Jumps on Aventador SV then Gets a Beating from Owner

Hovik

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The guy jumping on to the SV is a total joke! And how the SV owner handled the asshole was normal really - he stopped him from jumping on his car and layed him on the floor to not do another stupid act.

And for the asshole's acting skills it's the worst I've ever seen - his trying his luck. His lucky it wasn't me would of jammed his body in the SV wing and drove off.

I hardly drive my car these days because I've seen enough of these videos to scare the shit out of me. People are disrespectful when you are not right next to the car...all of a sudden, it's alright to sprawl out on the hood with studded jeans or some other deal.

If I have to park the car anywhere where I'm not standing right next to it, I'm not parking. It's made me enjoy the car less because these morons exist and the consequences are greater for the person with the money, than the loser acting poorly.

That being said, if some idiot did that to my car, I would so bitch slap them and F them up...and I'm a girl!

This happens in Singapore. The Cyclist was caught and he apologised to the owner and all was ok.

I hardly drive my car these days because I've seen enough of these videos to scare the shit out of me. People are disrespectful when you are not right next to the car...all of a sudden, it's alright to sprawl out on the hood with studded jeans or some other deal.

If I have to park the car anywhere where I'm not standing right next to it, I'm not parking. It's made me enjoy the car less because these morons exist and the consequences are greater for the person with the money, than the loser acting poorly.

That being said, if some idiot did that to my car, I would so bitch slap them and F them up...and I'm a girl!

Don't let these losers suck the fun out of doing what you enjoy, ultimately it's just a car, go out and have fun with no strings attached, if anything will happen as long as you and your loved ones are ok everything else is fixable :icon_thumleft:

This happens in Singapore. The Cyclist was caught and he apologised to the owner and all was ok.

What no lashes?? Very disappointing LOL

Yeah, same here. I now only cruise a few miles through Huntington Beach and then back home. Car shows are the worse with people careless with selfie cameras dropping, posing on the hood, skateboards flipping up, bikes and bikes strollers scraping by, etc. I seen it all & people just say oops and go on their way (or you just never see it and later discover it). I am seriously thinking my fun days with nice exotics may be over soon & sell em all and get a rusted out pickup or some other junk to blend in with no worries whatsoever. Then just enjoy myself with a drink & smoke.

26218899670_e162ce41a6_b.jpgVH by JanDaMan, on Flickr

This seems to be the new trend, my Lambo wont be driven in shitty/high density areas or left out of my sight. Not worth the headache.

Reminds me of the time the LP crew did a run and some loosers tried to dump some chili in Whytry's white interior Murci roadster, luckily they missed.

Sadly it's not new.

I used to have a couple of my security guards go watch over my Enzo when I'd take it out on fight night in Vegas(even parked in valet) because drunk people think for some reason it's parked here for them to sit on. I'd never sit on anyone's car-even if it was a Yugo SV.

I've been lucky too and only had one car scratched up a 15 year old 7 series BMW.

I'm careful where I drive/park my nicer cars. But that's still not a guarantee that problems won't happen.

In the video the car owner was out of his car when the guy ran over it, I'm not sure we have the full story. In any case he had no excuse for what he did, unless the driver tried to run him over. Then the driver had it coming, but it didn't play out like that.

Very stupid but not as stupid as the topless Russian chick hanging out of the window of a car and getting hit by a lamp and dying dying because of the injuries . Not sure where these people get their brains

Incredible interview with the owner of the SV, stand up guy.

What an incredible story that guy has. Thank you for posting it.

I think the biggest take away here is never judge a book by its cover. Usually that term is meant for people who seem unfortunate or weak.

I myself judged him in a way because of his appearance and what he was wearing. What a great story and I wish him continued success.

Very stupid but not as stupid as the topless Russian chick hanging out of the window of a car and getting hit by a lamp and dying dying because of the injuries . Not sure where these people get their brains

The Russia chick was a looker too.

What a shame.

This seems to be the new trend, my Lambo wont be driven in shitty/high density areas or left out of my sight. Not worth the headache.

Reminds me of the time the LP crew did a run and some loosers tried to dump some chili in Whytry's white interior Murci roadster, luckily they missed.

Yea- it landed on my Murci.

Why was he parked in the middle of the road and out of his car?

Well. I see a cable car track. So it’s San Francisco. My guess is valet just brought car up. Street are narrow and the valets pull the cars wherever they can.

I’d have grabbed both legs and made a fcuking wish.

Btw. Totally justified legally. He’s allowed to use “reasonable force” to prevent somebody else from damaging their property. I see nothing unreasonable exception t the acting one of the idiot.

You guys didn’t watch the video, he said he was at a stoplight in his car when the dickhead walked up when crossing the street and kicked the left side of his car with his boot and then walked around to kick the right side of the car with his boot. That’s when he parked the car and got out of it. He said the man was holding a beer glass in his hands and threw it at the car hitting the car and then that’s when the video starts when the owners out of his car, and the douche bag runs up and over the front of it.

considering ALL of that happened to his car, that owner is a SAINT for not losing all his marbles. he used the right amount of force without taking it too far. the kid realized he was screwed, saved his own ass by throwing his hands up.

unfortunately i dont think there's much that can be done in terms of a lawsuit. it would have ended up costing the owner more in legal fees than the cost of any body damage.

the only thing i would have done different is called the cops and made his ass go through that bullshit