The Performante encounter...

Fortis

Congrats Fortis! Very excited for you!! Your awesome garage will be even better!

As you know I’m a fan of the GT4 but I also know it would pale in comparison to the Performante! For your tastes and purposes (if I may be so presumptive) — the Performante seems perfect!

Looking forward to more pics and impressions once in your possession!

Thank you very much Cake, yes unfortunately the GT4 hasn’t seen any action in more than 4 months which is sad, love the car but the Performante is on a completely different level and you are right it will be more suitable for me.

I can’t wait to get it but the wait will be long :(

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sold my Aventador Roadster because I loved the basic 610-4 so much. Never looked back. No more Aventadors with the ISR!

The ISR has a negative impact but the latest software is a lot better.

At least you didn’t call me a cunt so I take that as a compliment :icon_mrgreen:

Test drive one, I bet you will like it :icon_thumleft:

Hate the carbon and don’t like the coupe. The convertible is the one to go for IMO but even then the daddy is the SV - if I want a nimble fast Car the Huracunt isn’t for me.

Hate the carbon and don’t like the coupe. The convertible is the one to go for IMO but even then the daddy is the SV - if I want a nimble fast Car the Huracunt isn’t for me.

The Performante is a fun car but if you don’t like it there is no fixing that.

Congratulations Fortis!!

Your brothers house is beautiful and matches the perfomante perfectly, looking forward to seeing more pictures when it arrives :icon_thumleft:

Thank you it will be a while until my car arrives unfortunately.

Hope you went with a nice shade of purple! Preferably the SE30 color!

My brother got purple and my best friend SE30, I suggested the colors to both of them so I didn’t leave myself with too many options :icon_mrgreen:

Great write up! I expect more people to feel the same.

Can you explain more about the shift differences and the different overrun that they reduced?

The shifts are almost seemless certainly it feels that way coming from the SV LOL in Strada they are virtually undetectable, in Corsa I remember the standard MY14 Huracan box to shift slightly slower and hit a bit harder than the current box, I think that was engineered in that box but it seem that now they’ve taken it out, you feel no jolt or destabilization of the car, the shifts are fast and precise, I had way too much fun and didn’t really pay too much attention, very sorry!

The overrun pooping noise of the exhaust was almost completely dialed out, now you get a nice mechanical angry bark on down shift, the farts are gone LOL, you still get some faint crackling sound if you slightly lift off but it isn’t as accentuated, the sound of the exhaust, combined with gear changes, deceleration and acceleration, lift off is quite intoxicating.

That’s the best way I can describe it.

Because of your review Fortis I've decided to trade in my 580 and get the Perf. I've been on the fence since the preview in LA but with all you guys praising it and also the fact it's grown on me I've decided to take the plunge. Will report back on my spec later in the week.

Because of your review Fortis I've decided to trade in my 580 and get the Perf. I've been on the fence since the preview in LA but with all you guys praising it and also the fact it's grown on me I've decided to take the plunge. Will report back on my spec later in the week.

Huge congrats you will not regret it!

Congrats Fortis....awesome review!!

Wow, don't believe I've ever heard anyone praise a Lambo like that before on this forum.....must be pretty special indeed!

I happened to catch a review of the car on Motor Trend Ignition this morning and Jonny's review was essentially the same as yours.

Looks like the real deal. :headbang:

Would you consider it in GOLD? :shock:

Nice write-up Fortis. Glad you enjoyed it and congrats on taking the leap. A-SV and Perf...best of both worlds! Purple would be my choice, but seems like you've already sacrificed that color ;) Looking forward to your specs.

rosso effesto with gold wheels I hope!

But regardless, congrats Fortis :)

I love Effesto but I already had it so I decided to do something different.

VCR helped me with the spec and for that I really want to thank him, I would also like to thank every single one of you who suggested colors, picking a color is an absolute nightmare.

Since everyone is going for all the crazy bright colors I decided to go against the grain, I always wanted a black Lambo they look sinister in black and this is the best model to do it on IMO so I selected Nero Nemesis with gloss black as a contrast and bright green accents, on the exterior gloss back forged carbon wth the rest of the trim bits in gloss, gloss black centre lock wheels, green calipers, bicolor interior with green inverted stitching.

I really want to do a stereo delete but you lose the reverse camera, personally I don’t care as it is pretty useless, for music and phone (VCR’s suggestion) I could install a Bluetooth portable speaker, great idea and would suit me perfectly, I never listen to the stereo in these cars, in the SV I never even turn it on.

I like the clean look of the centre console.

Lambo Cars’s configurator doesn’t seem to have the matte black color so I just did one in gloss black as a reference.

D8678EE4_10E7_40EF_96D3_7EF04E04EF36.jpeg

13731433_B0A0_4199_9355_18AE14FC9EA3.jpeg

5C887FFF_C3A4_4811_81E2_142437495E96.jpeg

B72E2BA5_93C8_4D9D_89D3_A20DA675E003.jpeg

6FE01CEB_9430_40C1_9F4F_59645825CEA6.jpeg

I love Effesto but I already had it so I decided to do something different.

VCR helped me with the spec and for that I really want to thank him, I would also like to thank every single one of you who suggested colors, picking a color is an absolute nightmare.

Since everyone is going for all the crazy bright colors I decided to go against the grain, I always wanted a black Lambo they look sinister in black and this is the best model to do it on IMO so I selected Nero Nemesis with gloss black as a contrast and bright green accents, on the exterior gloss back forged carbon wth the rest of the trim bits in gloss, gloss black centre lock wheels, green calipers, bicolor interior with green inverted stitching.

I really want to do a stereo delete but you lose the reverse camera, personally I don’t care as it is pretty useless, for music and phone (VCR’s suggestion) I could install a Bluetooth portable speaker, great idea and would suit me perfectly, I never listen to the stereo in these cars, in the SV I never even turn it on.

I like the clean look of the centre console.

Lambo Cars’s configurator doesn’t seem to have the matte black color so I just did one in gloss black as a reference.

That is exactly how I would do mine. That or with yellow instead of green.

Nonetheless that looks amazing and black is sinister!

Car and house look perfect together!

How about Grigio Adamas for paint?

I agree, Titans look like it was made to go with my brother’s house.

I must say this is the first time I’ve heard of Grigio Adamas, interesting color.

Congrats Fortis....awesome review!!

Wow, don't believe I've ever heard anyone praise a Lambo like that before on this forum.....must be pretty special indeed!

I happened to catch a review of the car on Motor Trend Ignition this morning and Jonny's review was essentially the same as yours.

Looks like the real deal. :headbang:

Would you consider it in GOLD? :shock:

Thank you my friend, as you could tell I really enjoyed the ride :icon_mrgreen:

Before we went for a drive we sent the photo to our family WhatsApp group chat so my wife saw the photo, when I arrived home the first thing she said: “what color did you order” :lol2:

I like gold but I just don’t have the guts for it.

Nice write-up Fortis. Glad you enjoyed it and congrats on taking the leap. A-SV and Perf...best of both worlds! Purple would be my choice, but seems like you've already sacrificed that color ;) Looking forward to your specs.

Purple is gone otherwise I would’ve been all over that. The A-SV with the H P will make a great combo, can’t wait to see them together.