The Performante encounter...

Fortis

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is one amazing spec! The Black and green is so evil looking. Too bad they aren't doing the inner door panels in forged carbon like they did with carbon weave in the previous SL's.

Thanks for the link, that looks like the right way to do it. I just contacted them to buy a set. :)

👍

I spoke to John before when he was with Fabspeed.

Good guy to deal with.

Looks very very good Fortis. Excited for you!

I personally would never delete the radio option. Virtually nothing is gained in weight savings, on the flip side you have a good portion of buyers that would stay away as that would be a deal killer.

Sorry Porter missed this, as discussed in private I completely agree, I wasn’t after the weight loss as much as I was after the clean look of the centre console, all back on, camera/sensors/nav/blutooth/Apple CarPlay.

Awesome combo. Mine comes in late December to early January. I hope they end up air freighting it over. Lambo will occasionally do that to close a sale before years end.

I chose pearl orange but these pics of Parsifae are tempting me to call my sales rep and change colors. That purple just looks so good on the Perf.! Can’t wait to see pics of yours and your brothers. Congrats to you both.

Thank you very much, on behalf of my brother also!

If your car is ready for delivery in December it might be too late for a color change. Having said that you can not go wrong with orange on a Lambo, it will look stunning, really looking forward to you getting it and reading about your impressions, congrats!

That spec is mental. Going to look so mean on the road and in the glass garage. Congrats Fortis!!

Thank you, I want this bull to look mean, not sure it will make it in the house, the SV is still The Boss :icon_mrgreen:

Brilliant write up! Thank you for the details and affirmation that the car is extraordinary!

Thank you Speed Demon, glad you enjoyed it.

As for the ETA, the dealer managed to get me a build spot in Feb 2018 so hopping for March/April delivery.

That is one amazing spec! The Black and green is so evil looking. Too bad they aren't doing the inner door panels in forged carbon like they did with carbon weave in the previous SL's.

Thank you I am really looking forward to seeing it.

I know it’s such a shame that they stopped doing the carbon inner door panels, also they aren’t doing any carbon wing mirrors nor carbon steering wheels, weird! There is still a lot of plastic everywhere.

Thank you Speed Demon, glad you enjoyed it.

As for the ETA, the dealer managed to get me a build spot in Feb 2018 so hopping for March/April delivery.

Thats not long to wait at all! Mine is on a vessel (Grand Pavo) on its way to the US as we speak! I can hardly wait for its arrival!

Configured and locked the spec in today, I am just waiting to get confirmation on few small items, green seatbelts and aluminum floor mats in green contrast once that’s confirmed the long and painful waiting process will commence.

Took few shots of the TV screen at the dealer.

Unfortunately most of the screenshots are too large and I can’t load them.

CF1E544A_02F5_4757_B710_AB2A638B40C2.jpeg

E017E704_1EF6_473F_8B56_2CF78D3C4FC2.jpeg

18FCE033_96CE_4B0A_9AF7_746FB7BEDD4E.jpeg

Thats not long to wait at all! Mine is on a vessel (Grand Pavo) on its way to the US as we speak! I can hardly wait for its arrival!

That sounds great, what spec did you go for?

I actually got a spot from someone who had to cancel, not by choice BTW, that’s why I only had 24 hours to figure out the spec and lock it in, 25th is the last day, after the 25th the spec which was selected by the previous customer would’ve been locked and slotted for production, if I missed it I think the dealer said June or July delivery.

That sounds great, what spec did you go for?

I actually got a spot from someone who had to cancel, not by choice BTW, that’s why I only had 24 hours to figure out the spec and lock it in, 25th is the last day, after the 25th the spec which was selected by the previous customer would’ve been locked and slotted for production, if I missed it I think the dealer said June or July delivery.

Cancellations are great! I went with Rosso Mars with an Ad Personam gloss black roof and bronze wheels. We’ll see how that turns out when it arrives...

Cancellations are great! I went with Rosso Mars with an Ad Personam gloss black roof and bronze wheels. We’ll see how that turns out when it arrives...

LOVE that spec! Can’t wait to see it.

My dealer will just throw me the keys and tell me to piss off :lol2:

I’ll tell you one thing about that video. Damn I’m good looking.

I’ll tell you one thing about that video. Damn I’m good looking.

Please tell me you were the chick on the right who lifted the cover :icon_mrgreen:

Configured and locked the spec in today, I am just waiting to get confirmation on few small items, green seatbelts and aluminum floor mats in green contrast once that’s confirmed the long and painful waiting process will commence.

Took few shots of the TV screen at the dealer.

Unfortunately most of the screenshots are too large and I can’t load them.

:icon_super: sick!

Incredible spec Fortis! Let me know how they charge for the green seat belts because I want to do red in mine.

I spec'd out my Perf yesterday, it'll be a MY19 with expected delivery next Fall. Kicing myself for not ordering one sooner but oh well still very excited!

spec_sheet.jpg

exterior.jpg

interior.jpg