The Performante encounter...

Fortis

Not sure what you mean by grey accents, to my mind the mats have no accents, the grey aluminium just shows thru the laser cut grip tape. Ad Personam will anodize the aluminium to red?

That’s correct, they will either anodize or powdercoat (no idea what process they actually use) the aluminum to the color of your choice which ends up showing through the cut tape.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's correct, they will either anodize or powdercoat (no idea what process they actually use) the aluminum to the color of your choice which ends up showing through the cut tape.
Oooooohhh, that sounds nice if the red matches. I'll ask about it. Plain Al is prob better to actually use because when it scratches it'll be the same color, but the red sounds nice for a display/storage situation.

Oooooohhh, that sounds nice if the red matches. I'll ask about it. Plain Al is prob better to actually use because when it scratches it'll be the same color, but the red sounds nice for a display/storage situation.

I was thinking about scratches but only a bit of it is exposed on the sides and centre, I think you’d actually be fine.

It’s not going to happen for us, the ones without the Performante interior package :(

I really like the forged carbon, but since the inside have so much of this triangular shape, then triaxial spread tow carbon fiber would look very cool. Kind of a same theme. Never head of the stuff? Never mind it looks like this:

P1030572-300x169.jpg

Yep, it just came in today.

holy $hit! I had no idea! congrats brother! cant wait to hear your impressions :icon_thumleft:

PS love that color!

Great info in this post regarding the Perf.

I quickly stopped by the dealership today to take a look at the Perf and I noticed the rear view mirror in the Perf is different compared to the standard H. Does this mean the Perf finally has auto dimming mirrors?

I quickly stopped by the dealership today to take a look at the Perf and I noticed the rear view mirror in the Perf is different compared to the standard H. Does this mean the Perf finally has auto dimming mirrors?

I believe all the new bulls, i.e. the entire Huracan and Aventador series, are getting the new "rimless" rear view mirror. Not sure about auto dimming mirrors though and if they are indeed auto dimming, I certainly hope that they will be better than the ones initially on the Gallardo. I wasn't one of the victims but I had seen the mess those had created, not pretty at all.

TurboGallardo, congrats on your new ride. Viola SE30?

I believe all the new bulls, i.e. the entire Huracan and Aventador series, are getting the new "rimless" rear view mirror. Not sure about auto dimming mirrors though and if they are indeed auto dimming, I certainly hope that they will be better than the ones initially on the Gallardo. I wasn't one of the victims but I had seen the mess those had created, not pretty at all.

TurboGallardo, congrats on your new ride. Viola SE30?

The rimless rear view mirrors look nice but from what I was told they're not auto dimming which sucks. Were the G auto dimming mirrors that bad?

Yes, it's auto-dimming, I just checked the manual, which refers to it as anti-dazzle.

As for efficacy, I'd have to actually evaluate it, but I've driven the car at night quite a bit and didn't notice it being noticeably worse than other systems. I'm predisposed to hate auto-dimming because they generally don't turn dark fast enough / dark enough for me, I'd rather just flip the lever.

The rimless rear view mirrors look nice but from what I was told they're not auto dimming which sucks. Were the G auto dimming mirrors that bad?

The auto dimming mirrors on the early Gallardos had quality issues. They leaked and the fluids inside were highly corrosive so not only did the cars had non-functioning dimming mirrors but the centre dashes were all damaged resulting from the corrosive fluids. That must had costed Lambo $$$ on warranty claims as subsequent Gallardos had manual dimming rear view mirrors.

I really like the forged carbon, but since the inside have so much of this triangular shape, then triaxial spread tow carbon fiber would look very cool. Kind of a same theme. Never head of the stuff? Never mind it looks like this:

P1030572-300x169.jpg

What section are you suggesting that for ?

I had some very good news today, as you guys know I took someone’s allocation but my dealer still requested a spot under my name for an earlier production slot, 24 hours later Lamborghini approved it and offered me an earlier build :icon_super:

I had some very good news today, as you guys know I took someone’s allocation but my dealer still requested a spot under my name for an earlier production slot, 24 hours later Lamborghini approved it and offered me an earlier build :icon_super:

Congrats! :eusa_dance: How far out is delivery?

SV + Performante in a glass garage :monkeyleft: