The Performante encounter...

Fortis

What exactly did you ask to have done in the interior ?

I asked about replacing the red leather with blue leather on the dash stripe, the Y and side bolsters. Supposedly this leather is exclusive to the Urus and won't be offered on any other model hence the insane quote.

Safe to say I'll be sticking with my original spec but one thing that AdP might be doing for me which will be a first is using leather for the dash stripe and Y on the seats at no extra cost but still waiting for confirmation.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I asked about replacing the red leather with blue leather on the dash stripe, the Y and side bolsters. Supposedly this leather is exclusive to the Urus and won't be offered on any other model hence the insane quote.

Safe to say I'll be sticking with my original spec but one thing that AdP might be doing for me which will be a first is using leather for the dash stripe and Y on the seats at no extra cost but still waiting for confirmation.

I see, that blue looks nice but not worth the price, as for the Y strip in leather, I requested it in my car when I specced it and they are doing it along with green seatbelts, the green alcantara doesn’t contrast well that’s why I wanted leather, it looks a bit brighter, hopefully it will work. My car should be here in May.

I see, that blue looks nice but not worth the price, as for the Y strip in leather, I requested it in my car when I specced it and they are doing it along with green seatbelts, the green alcantara doesn’t contrast well that’s why I wanted leather, it looks a bit brighter, hopefully it will work. My car should be here in May.

I think leather on alcantara looks better, better contrast. Is your HP going to be a MY19?

• 2 weeks later...

Rumored updates for MY19, Android Auto would be nice.

o Lamborghini Telemetry System: option already introduced by the Huracán Performante

o Lamborghini Smartphone Interface: Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (replacing previous

CarPlay)

o Small changes to HMI graphics related to:

• Kombi display features, new animated splash logo at the key-on (the Automobili

Lamborghini logo appears before the STRADA mode graphic to come with an eyecatching

new animation).

• Central console AC-display features, in place of the Lamborghini shield logo

appearing at the key-off, the Huracán logo will appear with the Italian flag below.

o Tire sealing compound with electric air compressor: full kit free of charge option already

selected in the system for Huracán Performante (light kit available before w/o

compressor)

o Bluetooth preparation: option available in Macao market (not available before)"

I think leather on alcantara looks better, better contrast. Is your HP going to be a MY19?

Sorry missed this, not sure how the MY works in the US, mine will arrive in May so logically since as far as I know MY stands for Manufacturing Year it will be a MY18.

Will yours be made and delivered in 2019?

I was told switch over to MY19 happens around Ma. My car will be delivered in July or Sept and it'll be a MY19.

Rumored updates for MY19, Android Auto would be nice.

I gave Android Auto a try on my 18' S4 that I daily and hated it. Not an Audi issue but it was a total pain in the ass. Basically locks you out of your phone any time you have it plugged in other than using Google Play, Maps, etc. through the car interface. Not only that it pops up continuously over and over again interrupting charging and prompting you to install it even after you uninstall.

Wouldn't be a big deal, other than wanting to charge the phone and check emails, messages etc. while parked. You have to unplug the phone before it will even allow you access anything easily.

I found it easier to use bluetooth for calls, music, etc. for this exact reason. Granted, I didn't give it much of a chance, but full on locking out the phone was just aggravating.

Also, if you are using any other App to stream music via Bluetooth other than Play it instantly disconnects as soon as you plug it in to charge and won't reconnect if Android Auto is installed. Looking at installing a wireless charger for that exact reason.

Android auto in the 2019 MY confirmed.

Also the latest AA update allows you to unlock the phone in Android auto and use the rest of the phone.

Good to know. Haven't tried installing it again since the first debacle a few months ago.

Few people here asked for roll cage info, this is what I got today, FYI I am certain price will differ for NA.

0588CBEA_362E_4253_B501_32A18ED993C8.jpeg

Good afternoon,

Automobili Lamborghini have just developed a brand new accessory derived from their Racing DNA. Made from High-grade Aluminium the Rear Arch.

Available for all Huracan models.

This accessory will arrive in factory primer so it can be painted to make the Rear Arch distinctly yours. The paint can match the interior, exterior or your favourite colour the choice it completely up to you.

Retail cost for supply, painting and fitting: $6,370.00

^will be interesting to see if they will allow it on US cars.

I would think not, given the VAG legal constraints on Porsche.

Why would Lambo be exempt?

I’m sure it’s designed for and coming to America. Notice the name and the material, it’s jewelry.

Porsche can’t bring theirs here because it’s an actual roll bar sold as such in the ROW.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got confirmation today from AdP that the Y, side bolsters on sport seats and dash stripe will be done in rosso alala leather at no extra cost.

I’m sure it’s designed for and coming to America. Notice the name and the material, it’s jewelry.

Porsche can’t bring theirs here because it’s an actual roll bar sold as such in the ROW.

:iamwithstupid:

If it only has two base anchors it isn't even adequate as a harness bar.

Finally got confirmation today from AdP that the Y, side bolsters on sport seats and dash stripe will be done in rosso alala leather at no extra cost.

That’s fantastic, very happy for you!

:icon_super:

Thanks guys, looking forward to taking delivery. Here's what the exterior of my HP will basically look like:

26158025_1805245012882957_2429825155837460480_n.jpg