The Performante encounter...

Fortis

Simply awesome!!! Congrats X 2

Btw, my bill is in the mail... :icon_mrgreen:

You know I can not afford your services so you will have to keep providing pro bono work :eusa_dance:

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats!

You got rid of the SV for the Perf? Should have kept both!!!

You have the sport seats? Sat in them the other day and fcuk me they are the most hardcore I’ve ever sat in from a manufacturer in a road car!

Congrats!

You got rid of the SV for the Perf? Should have kept both!!!

You have the sport seats? Sat in them the other day and fcuk me they are the most hardcore I’ve ever sat in from a manufacturer in a road car!

Thanks mate!

I am getting the SVJ but still I don’t know if I will keep them both, I don’t have time for two sports cars, having said that I think I will have VERY hard time letting the Performante go, the car is so damn awesome!

I have the sports seats and I love them, I specced them with green leather inserts, the alcantara in green was a bit washed out as a contrast, had the same in the SV, I don’t get why people are complaining about them LOL

I think you are about my build, you will be fine in the sports seats, go for them.

7E19F99B_F156_4FFC_B96D_161951CD90EE.jpeg

17107AB7_B1C5_4AC7_AEB8_A4547ABF98D8.jpeg

One looks nice, bright and happy..The other dark, evil and pissed off. A reflection of the owners personalities?? :P In all seriousness, these are two bad ass HP's and always love a glimpse of the Fortress.

You know I can not afford your services so you will have to keep providing pro bono work :eusa_dance:

No prob. Consider it done! ;) :icon_mrgreen:

Both look spectacular! Luv the photos.

The evil twin has so much PRESENCE!!

Thank you Cake, yes the evil twin is nasty LOL

No idea TBH

I know of at least 7 have been through the Brisbane dealer, so would have be well over the 20 mark by now

Seems there are tons of them all over the world... :P

Whenever my dealer has put on cars and coffee events, there were always a good 10+ showing up there each time...and that was even BEFORE the HP Spyder was released.

I just stopped taking mine there and brought the FGT instead, of which there is usually only 1.

• 2 weeks later...
Looking great Fortis!! What interior did your brother go with?

Sorry I missed your post. My brother went with yellow accents inside.

One looks nice, bright and happy..The other dark, evil and pissed off. A reflection of the owners personalities?? :P In all seriousness, these are two bad ass HP's and always love a glimpse of the Fortress.

Haha not sure if they match our personalities from that perspective, I am certainly pissed off at times but I don’t think I am evil :icon_mrgreen:

The Fortress certainly is the right backdrop, the only issue I have, this thing is so dark I can’t really see it in the house, the only thing which stand out are the headlights LOL

Cool purple. Nice to see less traditional colors. Enjoy!

Thank you, purple definitely wins the popularity contest.

Yesterday I’ve picked the car up after PPF, glass coating etc. I can now finally drive it, took a bunch of photos but unfortunately I can’t upload them on LP which sucks.

It’s very unfortunate to see this forum go downhill due to its antiquated software, it’s really a shame :(

You can easily post pictures without uploading them here...

Open a free Flickr account and just use the share (bb code) links to have them show up here, like this...

Many forums don't have picture hosting and yo're forced to use one like Flickr anyway...

28126147657_781d6b3227_b.jpg