The Performante encounter...

Fortis

Yes, every one of the 57,600 ounces it weighs. :lol:

I love my Performante but really, it's 3600lbs. It's not going to matter what seat you get, there's no racing DNA with that much weight. On a side note, I'm extremely disappointed that they deleted the pop-open door handles, such a cool feature. If the car truly weighed 2800lbs and the motors saved 20lbs then sure, but at 3600lbs and probably 2lbs maximum saved, there was no point in deleting such a great WOW Factor element.

Have You actually weighed this car yet?

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One without spoiler spotted in Norway, I think it is an early mule for the facelift coming after a certain Aventador.

bNY54N5.jpg

Guys, is Blu Lemans similar to Porsche's Voodoo Blue?

or blu Cepheus. they also have a couple of new powder blues that are pretty cool.

• 3 weeks later...
Guys, is Blu Lemans similar to Porsche's Voodoo Blue?

I think Blu Ely might be a bit closer to Voodoo

Decided to go with Blu Lemans, red center locks/brakes and red ad personam trim interior. It'll be a MY19 so my dealer is hopefully they can put in the order early and get a early build slot so my car can be here by July.

Decided to go with Blu Lemans, red center locks/brakes and red ad personam trim interior. It'll be a MY19 so my dealer is hopefully they can put in the order early and get a early build slot so my car can be here by July.

Have you considered yellow for accent color? I was resistant to it but it really works with blue.

Have you considered yellow for accent color? I was resistant to it but it really works with blue.

The yellow won't work because I'm doing red leather accents in the interior, can't do yellow leather.

The yellow won't work because I'm doing red leather accents in the interior, can't do yellow leather.

You can’t do yellow or you don’t want yellow in the interior? I’d replace all the red with yellow it will look incredible I doubt you will regret it.

You can’t do yellow or you don’t want yellow in the interior? I’d replace all the red with yellow it will look incredible I doubt you will regret it.

Lambo won't do yellow leather accents according to my dealer but I'll ask when I visit the factory.

Lambo won't do yellow leather accents according to my dealer but I'll ask when I visit the factory.

What accents are you referring to? Unless the accents is the entire top dash in which case it could produce a glare on the windshield and therefore justify Lambo's refusal (but even that can be overridden by a waiver), I don't see why Lambo would refuse it. They already have yellow leather pipings, bi-colore pattern and stitching way back for the MY2004 Gallardo so technology isn't an issue. I am guessing Lambo is in the process of adjusting and renewing their colour tones and names and they haven't locked in the tone and official name for yellow yet (Giallo xxxxx). That happened on the blue interior of my roadster and I ended up picking another blue for the leather sections on the seats and cabin. Once Lambo had determined the Giallo, it should be available. I suggest talking to the AP director at the Geneva show as a start.

What accents are you referring to? Unless the accents is the entire top dash in which case it could produce a glare on the windshield and therefore justify Lambo's refusal (but even that can be overridden by a waiver), I don't see why Lambo would refuse it. They already have yellow leather pipings, bi-colore pattern and stitching way back for the MY2004 Gallardo so technology isn't an issue. I am guessing Lambo is in the process of adjusting and renewing their colour tones and names and they haven't locked in the tone and official name for yellow yet (Giallo xxxxx). That happened on the blue interior of my roadster and I ended up picking another blue for the leather sections on the seats and cabin. Once Lambo had determined the Giallo, it should be available. I suggest talking to the AP director at the Geneva show as a start.

I'll be doing the seat shoulders on the sport buckets in red leather. I'll ask when I visit the factory and Geneva what other colours they can do.

The other reason why I'm doing red is because I want red center caps, can't do it with a yellow interior. This is the look I want to achieve:

26158025_1805245012882957_2429825155837460480_n.jpg

If you want red center caps then I agree - go with red interior accents.

I’m not a fan of blue with red - but you must do what YOU love!

Congrats on the car and looking forward to pics when you get it (and renderings beforehand if possible)!!

I'll be doing the seat shoulders on the sport buckets in red leather. I'll ask when I visit the factory and Geneva what other colours they can do.

The other reason why I'm doing red is because I want red center caps, can't do it with a yellow interior. This is the look I want to achieve:

I had red Center Locks on my SV and the color does not match the red calipers. If I did CL’s I’d do black (but I wouldn’t because the offset sucks!) and I also agree that I prefer yellow against the blue exterior.

If you want red center caps then I agree - go with red interior accents.

I’m not a fan of blue with red - but you must do what YOU love!

Congrats on the car and looking forward to pics when you get it (and renderings beforehand if possible)!!

Thanks and I will try to get some renders when I visit the AP booth.

Personally I'm not a fan of anything yellow so I think that's another reason why I never really considered it.

Personally I'm not a fan of anything yellow so I think that's another reason why I never really considered it.

at the end of the day, you do what makes you happy superman ;)

either way you cant wrong. I have yet to see a perf I didnt like.

I'm with you, not a fan of yellow period. I love the red accents on blue Lambos.