The Performante encounter...

Fortis

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fortis, Congrats to both you and your Brother, both are proper Beasts! The Matte Black is pure evil and the Viola Parsifae, well, that color speaks for itself. Enjoy in the best of health, look forward to more pics and your thoughts.

Congrats guys! The cars look great, the purple is CRAZY. I'd like to see it parked under the tree in Fortis' house. :) :)

Fortis, Congrats to both you and your Brother, both are proper Beasts! The Matte Black is pure evil and the Viola Parsifae, well, that color speaks for itself. Enjoy in the best of health, look forward to more pics and your thoughts.

Thank you my friend, being able to purchase together with my brother considering how far we’ve come in our lives makes this an extremely special moment for us.

We will forever remember this and be humbled by the experience of picking those two up at the same time.

Congrats guys! The cars look great, the purple is CRAZY. I'd like to see it parked under the tree in Fortis' house. :) :)

Thank you, you will see them parked in my house no doubt :icon_mrgreen:

How do they do paint correction on matte paint? It can't be buffed or sanded...

The short answer is NIGHTMARE LOL but so worth it.

They can’t buff or sand it :(

Congrats Fortis! Love the matte paint. Looking forward to seeing it lowered :icon_thumleft:

Thank you Jeff SD the car looks evil I love it! I am equally as keen on seeing it dropped.

Thank you my friend, being able to purchase together with my brother considering how far we’ve come in our lives makes this an extremely special moment for us.

We will forever remember this and be humbled by the experience of picking those two up at the same time.

mazel tov and great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you guys going with the spacers as well? cars look ridick!!!!!!!!

Super pumped for you both! I hope you guys enjoy them and keep the pair around for some time as a token of decades of hard work and achievement. :icon_thumleft:

So awesome. I hope my brother and I can do the same :icon_thumleft:

Thank you my friend, no spacers, I am scared with centre lock wheels, with 5 lugs you can afford to lose a nut but with one I really don’t want to risk the nut behind the wheel :icon_mrgreen:

Super pumped for you both! I hope you guys enjoy them and keep the pair around for some time as a token of decades of hard work and achievement. :icon_thumleft:

Thank you very much emanon as for keeping we will see, the SVJ might throw the cat amongst the pigeons haha.

So awesome. I hope my brother and I can do the same :icon_thumleft:

Your brother did the dirty on you this time around :icon_mrgreen: you got to bring him around.

Not sure how spacers are even possible on CL's without seriously compromising the integrity of the wheel mating to the car.

Not sure how spacers are even possible on CL's without seriously compromising the integrity of the wheel mating to the car.

I have the narvi's on mine.. I would love a bit more offset!

fortis the car looks sick, keep those pics coming!

Congrats on the Performante...I guess black and blue are out as possible colors for the SVJ ;)

Thank you :icon_thumleft:

At the stage I have no idea what color the SVJ will be :(

I have the narvi's on mine.. I would love a bit more offset!

fortis the car looks sick, keep those pics coming!

Novitec makes spacers that all fix the offset problem.