The Performante encounter...

Fortis

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Increbile spec Fortis! Let me know how they charge for the green seat belts because I want to do red in mine.

I spec'd out my Perf yesterday, it'll be a MY19 with expected delivery next Fall. Kicing myself for not ordering one sooner but oh well still very excited!

That looks perfect you got all the good bits in there, our spec is almost identical, I don’t have the upgraded stereo and the floor mats I want are the aluminum and sandpaper ones.

If I didn’t get this cancellation I would’ve had the same time line and waiting time.

I will let you know how much the seatbelts are here but the prices won’t match, you’ll have to half the price to get an idea, doesn’t your dealer know what the cost will be?

That looks perfect you got all the good bits in there, our spec is almost identical, I don’t have the upgraded stereo and the floor mats I want are the aluminum and sandpaper ones.

If I didn’t get this cancellation I would’ve had the same time line and waiting time.

I will let you know how much the seatbelts are here but the prices won’t match, you’ll have to half the price to get an idea, doesn’t your dealer know what the cost will be?

Are the aluminum mats ad personam or are they the mats that come stock with the Perf?

I haven't inquired about the seat belts yet but I remember for my 580 I was quote around $3500 but I read others paid less, some paid more. Seems like pricing is all over the place with ad personam options.

Congrats sl55. Next September delivery?! :shock:

I have been and continuing to try to get a firm price on coloured seat belts. Not even the top guy in Lambo's importing agent can be sure of that so I wouldn't bother. But factor around $3k and you won't be too far off.

I have been and continuing to try to get a firm price on coloured seat belts. Not even the top guy in Lambo's importing agent can be sure of that so I wouldn't bother. But factor around $3k and you won't be too far off.

Thank you VCR!

Yup, September if I'm lucky because right now it looks like a winter delivery. I missed the boat on getting a good allocation slot but the issue was my 580 which I'm still trying to sell but now I have time and hopefully it's gone before next winter.

Are the aluminum mats ad personam or are they the mats that come stock with the Perf?

I haven't inquired about the seat belts yet but I remember for my 580 I was quote around $3500 but I read others paid less, some paid more. Seems like pricing is all over the place with ad personam options.

Yes they are Ad Personam made to match the color of the accent trim you selected for the interior but they are part of the Performante interior package which is the laser cut pattern option that you can select but I don’t want the laser cutting because it makes the interior too busy looking so I am trying to see if my dealer can get it as a separate option, he might not be able to so my only option would be to get it via the spare parts department after delivery.

They are making 1 Performante for every 5 standard Huracan, that’s how they are slotted hence the long time frame. :(

I dont understand how I have missed this topic until now. :o

Congrats on purchase Fortis.

I can fully understand how good it is.

Just looked at salomondrin video, he was also blown away with how it rode.

"Off course there are and that will always be the case but for me based on the type of driving I enjoy that’s quite irrelevant, in most performance cars nowadays you will always have to be in going to jail for a long time speed territory before you get to have any significant amount of fun, in today’s heavy policed world where do-gooders are hell bent on sucking the life out of everything that’s remotely fun that’s not ideal."

This was exactly what is happening sadly.

I dont understand how I have missed this topic until now. :o

Congrats on purchase Fortis.

I can fully understand how good it is.

Just looked at salomondrin video, he was also blown away with how it rode.

"Off course there are and that will always be the case but for me based on the type of driving I enjoy that’s quite irrelevant, in most performance cars nowadays you will always have to be in going to jail for a long time speed territory before you get to have any significant amount of fun, in today’s heavy policed world where do-gooders are hell bent on sucking the life out of everything that’s remotely fun that’s not ideal."

This was exactly what is happening sadly.

They must be very strict at your end also! God damn neo-communists LOL

I assume they are stock? My car came with them and I don't see anything on the sticker.

They are part of your laser engraved package and Performante interior.

Very interesting, I'm not doing the laser package but I do like the mats. I'll inquiry about it next time I speak with my SA.

Has anyone inquired about having the tricolor stripe painted or the Perfomante logo painted instead of the sticker?

They must be very strict at your end also! God damn neo-communists LOL

I have been battling personally government and trying to rise people to the occasion these last days.

We have few absolute piece of shit politics trying to run realtime live satellite-tracking to every vehicle. And yesterday was last day for public to send statements about it for government hearing.

In finland I could get fine if I drive 6kmh over the limit next to traffic camera or police. But I often times try to drive less traficked routes at odd hours so it is still possible to drive relatively free speeds when being as cautious as ever possible. Come the satellite surveillance and best passion of my life is gone. I dont even care about sex nearly as much as enjoying driving and being free human with some basic level human rights.

My seat belts were ordered in Rosso and option cost was $1800.

I ordered it in red to match my laser etching in red, really love it!

I'll take pics this weekend.

My seat belts were ordered in Rosso and option cost was $1800.

I ordered it in red to match my laser etching in red, really love it!

I'll take pics this weekend.

Thank you for the insight. Most helpful.

So factoring in exchange rate, different rate on tariffs etc. $3k won’t be too far off (+/- 10%) for SL55 if he chooses to have coloured seat belts then.

Looking forward to your pics. :icon_thumleft:

Very interesting, I'm not doing the laser package but I do like the mats. I'll inquiry about it next time I speak with my SA.

Has anyone inquired about having the tricolor stripe painted or the Perfomante logo painted instead of the sticker?

Yes on both, you can get them painted under Ad Personam.

And what do those options entail?

I might not be 100% correct since I do not reside in the States but locally, and I assume it's the same over there, the Performante Interior package has to do with the laser engraving of your sport bucket seats. door cards, at the same time you are getting the alloy+sandpaper floor mats.

I will attempt to attach a photo, if you look at the photos of the interior of the car sl55 ordered you will notice that the engraving isn't present, I am assuming your interior is identical with the one in the photo below hence why you got the alloy floor mats.

Now one of you kind gentlemen could help out few poor souls like the rest of us and use your VIN number to order few sets of alloy mats via the spare parts department :icon_mrgreen:

Performante_Interior_.jpeg

I have been battling personally government and trying to rise people to the occasion these last days.

We have few absolute piece of shit politics trying to run realtime live satellite-tracking to every vehicle. And yesterday was last day for public to send statements about it for government hearing.

In finland I could get fine if I drive 6kmh over the limit next to traffic camera or police. But I often times try to drive less traficked routes at odd hours so it is still possible to drive relatively free speeds when being as cautious as ever possible. Come the satellite surveillance and best passion of my life is gone. I dont even care about sex nearly as much as enjoying driving and being free human with some basic level human rights.

That would suck big time!! I hope they don't do that.

If you make you feel any better we are getting fined by the revenue collectors at 1 kph over the speed limit :jackoff:

Thank you for the insight. Most helpful.

So factoring in exchange rate, different rate on tariffs etc. $3k won’t be too far off (+/- 10%) for SL55 if he chooses to have coloured seat belts then.

Looking forward to your pics. :icon_thumleft:

I just checked the yellow seat belts in my SV were $2k

I might not be 100% correct since I do not reside in the States but locally, and I assume it's the same over there, the Performante Interior package has to do with the laser engraving of your sport bucket seats. door cards, at the same time you are getting the alloy+sandpaper floor mats.

I will attempt to attach a photo, if you look at the photos of the interior of the car sl55 ordered you will notice that the engraving isn't present, I am assuming your interior is identical with the one in the photo below hence why you got the alloy floor mats.

Now one of you kind gentlemen could help out few poor souls like the rest of us and use your VIN number to order few sets of alloy mats via the spare parts department :icon_mrgreen:

post-7524-1508314575_thumb.jpg

My interior is almost identical to the pic you attached except I have the comfort seats, like this:

post-228218-1508328539_thumb.png

My interior is almost identical to the pic you attached except I have the comfort seats, like this:

So you have the “Performante pack “ with comfort seats.

Are your floor mats with grey accents or red? Under the Ad Personam you could’ve requested them in red to match your stitching.

So you have the "Performante pack " with comfort seats.

Are your floor mats with grey accents or red? Under the Ad Personam you could've requested them in red to match your stitching.

Not sure what you mean by grey accents, to my mind the mats have no accents, the grey aluminium just shows thru the laser cut grip tape. Ad Personam will anodize the aluminium to red?

That would suck big time!! I hope they don't do that.

If you make you feel any better we are getting fined by the revenue collectors at 1 kph over the speed limit :jackoff:

giphy.gif