• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ad Personam side mirrors and tricolor stripe on the seats:

I wonder how much did Lamborghini charge for the mirrors? Wouldn't a wrap cost less, be equally effective and may actually be more advantageous on several aspects? And I think they need a white stripe down the middle of the car to make it a true tricolore livery. :icon_mrgreen:

Just thinking aloud here and no disrespect to all our Italian or ethnic-Italian friends: why is it so important to emphasize the "Italian" heritage of Lamborghini's? Doesn't seem other Italian manufacturers are as enthusiastic. We don't see black-red-and-yellow tricolour livery from German car makers, nor from the American, the French, the Japanese or even the Korean. The Brits have a couple: the Mini with the Union Jack on its roof and the very subtle Union Jack motif on the Range Rover's perforated leather seats. The flags option on the Mini includes many other nations as well. So is there any special significance to the tricolore theme on Lambos?

It needs to have the inside mirror in white. That's the only way to make it look worse.

That’s actually very clever LOL

Ad Personam side mirrors and tricolor stripe on the seats:

31255871_380719912429829_535179766050219

the sailor in me sees port and starboard.

I wonder how much did Lamborghini charge for the mirrors? Wouldn't a wrap cost less, be equally effective and may actually be more advantageous on several aspects? And I think they need a white stripe down the middle of the car to make it a true tricolore livery. :icon_mrgreen:

Just thinking aloud here and no disrespect to all our Italian or ethnic-Italian friends: why is it so important to emphasize the "Italian" heritage of Lamborghini's? Doesn't seem other Italian manufacturers are as enthusiastic. We don't see black-red-and-yellow tricolour livery from German car makers, nor from the American, the French, the Japanese or even the Korean. The Brits have a couple: the Mini with the Union Jack on its roof and the very subtle Union Jack motif on the Range Rover's perforated leather seats. The flags option on the Mini includes many other nations as well. So is there any special significance to the tricolore theme on Lambos?

Not sure there is an answer for that but I am glad its there.... I am Italian/Australian and love the livery :)

No idea why, but both Ferrari and Fiat are also partial to putting the Tricolore on their cars.

I saw that perf at Lambo Broward Saturday and the seats w/stripe actually looks great!

after we had a rally to the Porsche design tower in Miami! sick place!

post-2228-1526306055_thumb.jpg

Besides the national pride, I think it adds to the look of the car when done right. Love how it works on the HP. Probably the best iteration I've seen of the tricolore scheme so far.

As a stripe down the middle of the car, it's nice when it works. The 360 Challenge Stradale works really nicely to break up a rather bland hood.

BTW, I remember an old Mini Cooper ad with various national flags on the roof of the car -- the Union Jack, even the American flag. That car and the Fiat 500 got me thinking of some interesting wrap ideas of a similar nationalistic theme. :icon_mrgreen:

love it...what did they sting you for that?

Not my car, pictures were posted on the Lamborghini Kobe IG page.

• 2 weeks later...

My beast is here, it looks absolutely evil, I always wanted a black Lamborghini but had to get few skittles out of the way first LOL.

I can’t wait to pick it up, unfortunately it will be a while, paint correction, wrap, lowering, tinting windows, few very small cosmetic mods here and there.

Not the best setting for a photo but I thought I’d share.

AFAE6391_D607_4893_9607_3198DF9C164E.jpeg

Since we are posting new cars, he's mine at the dealer. I need to wait 2 weeks for a truck to get it though...

post-254-1528808662.jpeg

post-254-1528808767.jpeg

My beast is here, it looks absolutely evil, I always wanted a black Lamborghini but had to get few skittles out of the way first LOL.

I can’t wait to pick it up, unfortunately it will be a while, paint correction, wrap, lowering, tinting windows, few very small cosmetic mods here and there.

Not the best setting for a photo but I thought I’d share.

AFAE6391_D607_4893_9607_3198DF9C164E.jpeg

Congrats! The car looks awesome! Can’t wait to see more photos!