The Performante encounter...

Fortis

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My beast is here, it looks absolutely evil, I always wanted a black Lamborghini but had to get few skittles out of the way first LOL.

I can’t wait to pick it up, unfortunately it will be a while, paint correction, wrap, lowering, tinting windows, few very small cosmetic mods here and there.

Not the best setting for a photo but I thought I’d share.

AFAE6391_D607_4893_9607_3198DF9C164E.jpeg

Congrats!! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Since we are posting new cars, he's mine at the dealer. I need to wait 2 weeks for a truck to get it though...

Missed your post earlier, beautiful spec! AU is getting some beautiful spec'd HPs.

My beast is here, it looks absolutely evil, I always wanted a black Lamborghini but had to get few skittles out of the way first LOL.

I can’t wait to pick it up, unfortunately it will be a while, paint correction, wrap, lowering, tinting windows, few very small cosmetic mods here and there.

Not the best setting for a photo but I thought I’d share.

post-7524-1528798921_thumb.jpg

came out sick! congrats man you will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS keep me posted on the springs etc..

Since we are posting new cars, he's mine at the dealer. I need to wait 2 weeks for a truck to get it though...

That looks sooo good, my brother got his in a similar color.

You have to see that color in real life, photos do not do it justice, Shack wants a Performante only Tassie get together, we will have 4 if you are in.

Congrats Fortis!

Now get that damn stripe off! :)

Has your brothers purple beast arrived yet?

Thanks, I am taking the stripe off and maybe replacing it with something else (different colors).

My brother’s car is also here so we will be taking delivery together, a very special day, his first Lambo.

7D083622_6E35_4F1F_A712_317C67059126.jpeg

EA408DE7_6F16_485A_A5AC_FF9C1D84193B.jpeg

Congrats! The car looks awesome! Can’t wait to see more photos!

Thank you, I love the way it looks, I will get some nice photos done after delivery.

Wow, another HP in the family! Purple with yellow calipers looks sick. Time to hit the streets and shut the city down :D

Congrats!! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Thank you, I have few more shots, unfortunately not very good ones, lift up etc.

814AEB98_CAD5_4F6D_82E8_1B4DC193752B.jpeg

came out sick! congrats man you will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS keep me posted on the springs etc..

Thank you, I love the way it came out, protecting that paint will be a bit of a PITA, hopefully the wrap will not change the matte effect.

I will email the supplier and ask for 3 sets, I need 2.

Damn, that purple with yellow looks even better than I had imagined! All hail the barneymobile! :)

although black is sinister as hell too!

Wow, another HP in the family! Purple with yellow calipers looks sick. Time to hit the streets and shut the city down :D

The purple looks INSANE!

The neighbors are already used to us, there will be 3 Lambos within a 1 km radius :icon_mrgreen:

Stunning HPs, Fortis & mhh!!!

Enjoy mates! :icon_super: :icon_pidu:

Thank you my friend, you got to come back, I need to perform an exorcism on you with the Performante to get the Ferrari out if you :lol2:

Damn, that purple with yellow looks even better than I had imagined! All hail the barneymobile! :)

although black is sinister as hell too!

The purple in the sun is on a different level :headbang:

Will you keep the SV now that the performante has arrived? Or is it the Porsche that gets traded in?

The SV I sold a while back, the Porsche I sold few weeks ago, I don't have time for more than one car at one time, it's a shame to just let them sit in the garage, dust collectors, dead batteries, flat tyres, too lazy dealing with all that.

Maybe when I get older I will start collecting but for now, one car is enough for me to have fun with.

When the SVJ will get here I am quite sure the HP will go but I got to drive the SVJ first before I make that decision because I am loving the HP!

Thank you my friend, you got to come back, I need to perform an exorcism on you with the Performante to get the Ferrari out if you :lol2:

LMAO!

Deal :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats fortis!

didn't you initially order gloss black?

what springs are you going with?

Thank you, I ordered Nero Nemesis (matte black) from the beginning, I do like gloss black.

I am trying to buy the springs Blown SRT had installed on his Performante, VelocityAP.