Can't decide, need advice (S63/G500 4x4)

Easy888

How about a panamera turbo? I read this thread yesterday and came across the following video today. Couldn't help but think the opening comparisons seemed to resonate the feedback in this thread.

As strange as it may sound the regular G doesn't do it for me. The 4x4 square would be the only G class I'd consider simply based on it's uniqueness.

You probably answered your own question here because isn't the interior the same as the regular G, does the 4x4 have any of that uniqueness transferred over? If not then is there really anything special if you're inside it?

How about a panamera turbo? I read this thread yesterday and came across the following video today. Couldn't help but think the opening comparisons seemed to resonate the feedback in this thread.

Had s Panamera S in the past. Not too interested in the new one either at this time.

You probably answered your own question here because isn't the interior the same as the regular G, does the 4x4 have any of that uniqueness transferred over? If not then is there really anything special if you're inside it?

There's nothing interior wise that would set it apart from the standard G. But if you ever get a chance to sit it one, you may "get it".