NYC suspect arrested... ran over people with a truck

Steve K

In an attack that bears some of the hallmarks of terror attacks that have unfolded in the UK, Spain and France, a box truck veered into the West Side Highway bike lane Tuesday afternoon and mowed down cyclists and pedestrians, leaving two dead and at least eight injured. The scene is near Hudson Street and Chambers Street. The as-yet-unidentified suspect has reportedly been taken into custody, according to the New York Post.

It was unclear if this was an act of terrorism. NBC is reporting that shots were fired at the scene, but it's unclear if those shots were fired by police responding to the incident, the attack, or, as one twitter user reported, a cab driver. Police are closing parts of lower Manhattan as they search for a possible second suspect.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-31/b...rts-shots-fired

they are saying it is a terrorist attack.

the shitbag mowed down some people by driving on the bike lane and then came out of his rented vehicle and shot people

nypd has him in custody

6 dead

2 dirt bags. One who committed this heinous act. One who walks around and records people dead in the street and then loads to youtube. Way to jump in and lend a hand.

Just heard from my family that my younger sister was walking down the block the attack occurred when it happened. She didn't know what was happening. She said people were running and screaming in crowds.

America.is becoming a third world country (no disrespect intended).

The problem is these third world ass wipes are exporting not only their people, but their radicalized thoughts. The internet just makes it even easier for them.

I'll be curious to see what the background on this ass hat is...but the long beard and reports of him shouting in Arabic definitely means Islamic terrorism is a safe bet. But beyond that, I'm more curious if this douche noodle is a home grown American, an immigrant, a refugee, etc, etc.

Also...fcuk him. What's New York's stance on the death penalty?

Terrible, absolutely terrible.

Anyone suspect of the timing of this attack?

What are you thinking about? I am not sure what is special about the date. Just Halloween or something else?

Apparently he could have run over a lot more people except a school bus had pulled in the way and he crashed into it.

For the record. If you have the beard with no mustache thing and you’re not Abe lincoln. I don’t trust you.

E54F5D33_2F9F_49B3_866C_36632ACA2276.jpeg

A “diversity visa”?!?! Because we don’t have enough assholes here already?

Found out my sister is okay, just really traumatized.

Hope she'll be ok.

Also...fcuk him. What's New York's stance on the death penalty?

NY got rid of the death penalty about ten years ago but perhaps this could get moved into a federal crime and then all bets are off.

Wasn't this in a truck free zone? Demand truck control now! See which 'late night' hosts push that.

This shit pisses me off, and I suspect it'll continue.

:iamwithstupid:

yepppp, makes me sick.

Imho, we need to get ALL these away from eu and usa.

When they remove the bullet from this prick, he should be fully conscious.

Strap him to the bed afterwards.

No pain killers at all.

Let him feel the full extent of his injuries.

For the record. If you have the beard with no mustache thing and you’re not Abe lincoln. I don’t trust you.

I just read some completely retarded first google search on why muslims have beards, but here is what I know from an 19th century Russian author - muslims grow beards because they believe god will pull them up to heaven by it.