New one-off coming

APB

I usually don't like things too quickly, but this, this I like the more i look at it. Bravo.

Exactly how I feel about the design.

Mitja earned my respect...great job

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still shocked: is that thing real? Did I sleep for one thousand years and I just woke up?

ciao

Very, very cool car. Unfortunately though, it's not terribly difficult to make such a cool car when it doesn't actually have to translate to a real car. Clearance as LPDADDY pointed out, safety regulation that would not allow that hood or windscreen, practicality... this car can never and will never exist.

It's very neat to imagine a science fiction world where this exists, but we do not live in such a world. These designs are for video games and movies.

There are many talented young people out there designing things like this, it's just that Lamborghini has the finances to actually produce a physical model whereas college students can merely present a render on a computer screen.

In any case, it's much more interesting than Lamborghini's other concepts/one-offs. Hopefully this is some indication of the future of design. The Egoista was quite ugly and it doesn't seem like any of it has made its way into real design. This has a better chance in my opinion.

I'm at a loss and find it odd the lambo commentariat are seemingly so be-smitten. It looks like a video game character and, while I suppose somewhat shocking, I can not find beauty in its design, rather only pleasure that it was constructed versus merely a rendering. There a few elements, if approached with restraint, which may benefit future production models, but in general, just a bizarre mash up of design found in any myriad of automobile / industrial futurists renderings. It's bad Daniel Simon.

More importantly, the forum members have resoundingly embraced an electric Lambo if striking design wise. Interesting.

I'm at a loss and find it odd the lambo commentariat are seemingly so be-smitten. It looks like a video game character and, while I suppose somewhat shocking, I can not find beauty in its design, rather only pleasure that it was constructed versus merely a rendering. There a few elements, if approached with restraint, which may benefit future production models, but in general, just a bizarre mash up of design found in any myriad of automobile / industrial futurists renderings. It's bad Daniel Simon.

Aside from the video game comment, how many people said similar things when the Countach first appeared?

I think it's absolutely stunning. It makes a veneno look mundane and common, like the aventador bodykit it really is. Drive this thing through BH or Monaco and even in the most jaded places the world would halt to watch it.

It better make some cool kpsssssssh sound sound when you open the door, and roll out a small blanket of fog. :icon_mrgreen:

More importantly, the forum members have resoundingly embraced an electric Lambo if striking design wise. Interesting.

Going on the video game thing....I wonder if this was going to be part of Gran Turismos Vision project. They only ended up releasing about half of the Vision GT cars on the game, and never made it to the release of Lamborghinis, but almost every car (with the exception of the Bugatti Vision GT which was a real car) was some sort of electric hybrid hyper vehicle like this.

To those who think this will not be able to be built for the street, just think Project One, Aston Martin Valkyrie and the new 3 seater McLaren (yet to be released) they will end up on the street and their designs are along the same design language, this is the future, this is how the next generation of hyper-cars will look, also I don’t think many here would like to see this thing powered by a dishwasher motor, most love the design and would love to see a nasty V12 in the back of it or a hybrid.

This is what Lamborghini design should be nonconformist and controversial.

Might be good idea to make both other fully electric and another fully petrol V12, then people can choose and test same car back to back with different drivetrain and vote with their wallet.

And dont even try to emulate engine sounds in battery powered and vice versa in petrol version. Make both to play with their strenghts. Some might even buy both versions.

Might be good idea to make both other fully electric and another fully petrol V12, then people can choose and test same car back to back with different drivetrain and vote with their wallet.

And dont even try to emulate engine sounds in battery powered and vice versa in petrol version. Make both to play with their strenghts. Some might even buy both versions.

You need the noise without the noise nothing else matters :icon_mrgreen:

It better make some cool kpsssssssh sound sound when you open the door, and roll out a small blanket of fog.

This, please this

Aside from the video game comment, how many people said similar things when the Countach first appeared?

I think it's absolutely stunning. It makes a veneno look mundane and common, like the aventador bodykit it really is. Drive this thing through BH or Monaco and even in the most jaded places the world would halt to watch it.

It better make some cool kpsssssssh sound sound when you open the door, and roll out a small blanket of fog. :icon_mrgreen:

It better make some cool kpsssssssh sound sound when you open the door, and roll out a small blanket of fog.

This, please this

Also when you push the start button it should sound like a lightsaber firing up and every time you push the throttle it should make some warp speed sound.