New one-off coming

APB

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, think it's ugly. That whole front end is a mess and I've never liked cars with the canopy extending that far forward. Whole concept reminds me a bit of the Maserati Birdcage concept which was far more elegant and cohesive, imo

Personally, think it's ugly. That whole front end is a mess and I've never liked cars with the canopy extending that far forward. Whole concept reminds me a bit of the Maserati Birdcage concept which was far more elegant and cohesive, imo

Of course you do. If it was a McLaren you’d had to change your undies three times by now LOL.

Been awhile since I have seen a new lambo concept and thought “fcuking yes” straight away. The asterion? No. This.

Love the windscreen and the nod to the gallardo concept

EAFD988C_74AB_45C9_8C6D_08560D168C08.jpeg

39FABB1F_5D06_4039_8FB7_4D8115AF0F2B.jpeg

How many of you doubted the new designer coming over from Porsche?

Yes it is a styling exercise but that is fan-Bloody-tastic.

Honestly blown away. It looks amazing from nearly every angle. Love the carryover of the lights and sharp edges on the rear from the Cent - reminds me of Caddy designers from the 50s and 60s who added incredible design details just because it set the car apart. To have that sort of design and keep it functional is how Lamborghini should be. I really hope they don't water this down, the craziness is what makes it a Lambo to me.

If any of that tech they are talking about in the article is true this is a next level hypercar.

Of course you do. If it was a McLaren you’d had to change your undies three times by now LOL.

He still can't get over the fact that a Performante is quicker around a track than any Mclaren. SAD.

He still can't get over the fact that a Performante is quicker around a track than any Mclaren. SAD.

He will do the aero on the next McLaren and they will be quicker LOL

He will do the aero on the next McLaren and they will be quicker LOL

That go-kart technology really carries over :lol2: