My Bugatti Chiron has arrived

TurboGallardo

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not likely to ever happen, but it would be very intriguing to line up a turbo Huracan next to the Chiron and see how much WHP it would take in a Huracan to overtake the Chiron in straightline. Lol, if I owned a Chiron, that would probably be the last thing on my mind in all actuality, but it would be entertaining none the less!

Congrats on the Bug collection! Killer cars! Enjoy in good health

Insane man. Congrats and whatever your doing keep kicking ass. Ive never even seen a bug in the wild I cant imagine seeing those two beauties at a gas station.

Keep kicking a$$..

Not likely to ever happen, but it would be very intriguing to line up a turbo Huracan next to the Chiron and see how much WHP it would take in a Huracan to overtake the Chiron in straightline. Lol, if I owned a Chiron, that would probably be the last thing on my mind in all actuality, but it would be entertaining none the less!

Congrats on the Bug collection! Killer cars! Enjoy in good health

Last year we lined up the SS with my bolt on Huracan Spyder and did a couple of drag races on a small runway. The SS was quicker every time, but the Huracan hung in there.

Last year we lined up the SS with my bolt on Huracan Spyder and did a couple of drag races on a small runway. The SS was quicker every time, but the Huracan hung in there.

nice! that SS is unreal and looks the part!

curious what do you like to daily drive? that 4c, focus, and abarth are probably a blast to rip around town.

next time your in sofl let me know...

nice! that SS is unreal and looks the part!

curious what do you like to daily drive? that 4c, focus, and abarth are probably a blast to rip around town.

next time your in sofl let me know...

If I am not mistaken I think he said he DD'd the RS. I may be mistaken and he may have said he loved that car haha.

VERY cool but I gotta say I think I like they Veyron better than the Chiron. That is certainly the one I would pick out of the two at least based on overall appearance.

Lets see some pictures of the entire collection of cars together! That I would like to see.

VERY cool but I gotta say I think I like they Veyron better than the Chiron. That is certainly the one I would pick out of the two at least based on overall appearance.

Lets see some pictures of the entire collection of cars together! That I would like to see.

I have to say I agree 100%, Dino's SS looks wise is a perfect 10 IMO

I have to say I agree 100%, Dino's SS looks wise is a perfect 10 IMO

Thanks. I love the way the SS looks too. What’s amazing is that they both look so different. I haven’t decided which one I like better but it depends on the angle. Also because I specced out the Chiron it’s a little more personal to me.

Thanks. I love the way the SS looks too. What’s amazing is that they both look so different. I haven’t decided which one I like better but it depends on the angle. Also because I specced out the Chiron it’s a little more personal to me.

Congrats on the success! Your garage is absurd...in a good way.

Now how do you ever find time to drive them all/ decided which one to drive?

Took delivery this past Friday evening. AWESOME!! Stunning!!

IMG_7649.jpg

IMG_7656.jpg

IMG_7667.jpg

IMG_7669.jpg

IMG_7672.jpg

IMG_7679.jpg

IMG_7684.jpg

IMG_7688.jpg

IMG_7695.jpg

IMG_7710.JPG

IMG_7712.JPG

IMG_7714.JPG

IMG_7715.JPG

IMG_7716.JPG

IMG_7717.JPG

IMG_7720.JPG

So how did you get those two Bugattis to the gas station? As in, who had the pleasure of driving the one you were not driving?