My Bugatti Chiron has arrived

TurboGallardo

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went through your stunning collection of cars signature.

I'd like to see pictures of this -'75 Austin Mini ZCars Conversion Honda Turbo

The seats are white leather against a black interior. Looks pretty nice. I’m just going to have to get over the wood paneling on the dash lol.

Lol that’s what I thought the first time I saw the interior of an EB110!! Congrats man your collection is incredible I have no idea how you decide what to drive everyday!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been driving the EB110 around locally for a bit and I really have to say that I'm very impressed with the car and the way it drives.

I'm totally surprised by the level of refinement and feeling of quality. The car is actually quite easy to drive as well. The brakes are very strong and the gearshift is excellent. The clutch isn't overly heavy and the takeup is smooth.

The engine is very interesting. It is very quiet, almost too quiet, especially at idle. The engine is a revver; it really prefers being up in the high rpm range. As a result, there isn't much of anything happening below 5,000 rpm. But the car still drives very smoothly down low, it just doesn't make any power. Above 5k things start to get more exciting. The turbos begin to spool and the powerband wakes up and the engine starts to pull hard toward the 8.5k redline, and the mechanical engine noise is quite good although there's still very little exhaust sound, at least not audible from the cockpit. Perhaps I should put a musical exhaust on it, lol. It isn't crazy fast by today's standards, but it's respectably quick, and I found the speedo showing more than 200 kph on a number of occasions on the highway without much effort. More than anything else, I was surprised at how enjoyable it was to take on a nice Sunday drive. I'm very impressed by this car.

A couple of pics I snapped.

IMG_8745.jpg

IMG_8746.jpg

IMG_8747.jpg

IMG_8676.jpg

IMG_8749.jpg

I love the fact that your driving the car! The car looks amazing! The wheels and exhaust sound like something I'd consider changing but thats only if I was driving it more so than collecting it. I think I'd probably have to just keep it as art and NOT drive it lol.

Congrats again and the more pictures you put up, the more epic this thread is.

I love the fact that your driving the car! The car looks amazing! The wheels and exhaust sound like something I'd consider changing but thats only if I was driving it more so than collecting it. I think I'd probably have to just keep it as art and NOT drive it lol.

Congrats again and the more pictures you put up, the more epic this thread is.

:iamwithstupid:

so freakin cool! are you coming down for bull fest?

Yes! Are you going to be there?

Any chance you have a family photo of the 3 together?

I’m working on it. The three cars haven’t all been together yet. The Veyron and the Chiron were on display at the Philly Auto Show on behalf of my friend’s charity for the last week or so when the EB110 came in, and I’m going to be sending the EB out for some detailing work next week so it might be a little while longer.