Supercars by the Sea

Supercarsbythesea

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up next.. California Highway Patrol's CHiPs for KIDS toy drive!  Enter at Magnolia and PCH on 12/19/21 from 7am to 10am. Bring a new unwrapped toy for those good girls and boys! Santa will be there to get a great picture with you and your car. 

2021CHPSXS.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Supercars by the Sea is back for 2022! All car makes welcomed at every event from classic to hyper. 7am to 10am at Huntington State Beach

1-9-22 Mercedes-Benz / AMG is featured

2-20-22 Porsche is featured

3-20-22 Corvette is featured

Sea you there! ( Yes.. there will be a Lamborghini day in 2022 stay tuned!)

Gullwing.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Stay tuned for ITALIA featuring the Lamborghini Club West Coast! 7-17-22

All makes welcome at....

Brits by the Sea! 

Hosted at Supercars by the Sea & powered by Aston Martin Newport Beach! 

On 4-24-22 from 7am to 10am at Huntington State Beach. Enter at Beach or Magnolia. Event is just south of Magnolia. 

Let a English car owner know about the show!

brits__1cbebba566e7f7d41e90ba083803629ac

• 3 weeks later...

After Brits by the Sea on 4-24-22 it’s Sports Cars for Sports Stars supporting The Special Olympics! May 15th, 2022 at Huntington State Beach. This your chance to donate sports equipment directly the to SoCal Special Olympic Athletes! Please bring top quality Basketballs, Volleyballs, Tennis balls, Golf balls & Soft balls to the event to donate.

On June 5-12 the 2022 Special Olympics USA Games, will unite more than 5,500 athletes and coaches from all 50 states and the Caribbean during one of the country’s most cherished sporting events. The USA Games held in Orlando FL, is an incredible opportunity for the athletes of Special Olympics, as they represent their states, and local programs, in these high visibility competitions. Representing Team Southern California (SOSC) is a 63-member delegation. The athletes of SOSC will compete in 6 sports: Athletics, Bocce, Bowling, Golf, Swimming, and Tennis. Your donation on 5-15-22 helps our SoCal Athletes train for this competition & future events!

See you at Huntington State Beach from 7am to 10am. All car makes are welcome to join the fun!

918PNG.png

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the support of the Special Olympics!

Next event is Father's Day! Grab Dad, Daughter or Son to join the fun. It's ok to bring Mom too!

6/19/22 at Huntington State Beach from 7am to10am

SAVE THE DATE: for ITALIA! 7/17/22 the feature will be on Italian Cars

CHPW.jpg

3s.jpeg

Fathers Day.PNG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Let me say it’s been an absolute BLAST hosting Supercars by the Sea for you since January of 2018. My kids have moved past the toddler phase and now they are ready to GO! I am looking forward to spending every minute with them as they now want to participate in sports / school / travel / weekend activities. I hope that at least one takes a liking to golf as that is my true passion beyond cars…fingers crossed! 

It was an incredibly difficult decision to make but, I will step away from hosting and the event will be paused. I can’t possibly properly thank EVERYONE that has contributed from the Sponsors, Participants, Volunteers, Charitable Partners & Photographers that have donated their time and talent. If a company or car club is interested in acquiring the brand (IG, FB, .com, LLC, permit) and continuing the event, please DM. I wish you great health & safe driving. I will Sea you on the Road! 

David @newportslsamg 

SXSFinal.jpeg