Will Performantes Hold Value?

Fine2NR

I am sure something like that is on the cards.

More than sure...though it's only a hint i was given, if i was interested into collecting a certain version. But when, i did not pursue the answer further since it doesn't interest me.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The new rules are that car has to be released before September 2018 to bypass the particulate filter which will affect any new models coming next year.

This means it will be very difficult to keep the V10 NA engine without going hybrid to pass European emissions so if the STS version does come it will be hybrid or turbo V8 like the Urus.

We are seeing the last of V10 production models and every single European car company is scrambling including Porsche with their GT3 and GT2 RS as recently announced where there will be NO 2019 models due to recent emissions standards.

Thank god for the geniuses behind all these new emission standards preventing the over abundant Lambos and Porsche GT cars from destroying our beautiful earth...... :rolleyes:

Thank god for the geniuses behind all these new emission standards preventing the over abundant Lambos and Porsche GT cars from destroying our beautiful earth...... :rolleyes:

You can thank VW diesel gate for all this mess

Or anytime before frankfurt motorshow something might come ? Okay, who knows. To milk everything they can on the V10 huracan series.

The new rules are that car has to be released before September 2018 to bypass the particulate filter which will affect any new models coming next year.

This means it will be very difficult to keep the V10 NA engine without going hybrid to pass European emissions so if the STS version does come it will be hybrid or turbo V8 like the Urus.

We are seeing the last of V10 production models and every single European car company is scrambling including Porsche with their GT3 and GT2 RS as recently announced where there will be NO 2019 models due to recent emissions standards.

Or anytime before frankfurt motorshow something might come ? Okay, who knows. To milk everything they can on the V10 huracan series.

Frankfurt isn`t this year, instead Paris is this year. From what I heard, and from what has been told to media by themselves: Huracan will live on until 2022. No hybrid before that.

Therefore Coupe, Spyder and RWD Facelifts are all possible until then with a final STS/SQ version to top Huracan range off.

I have a timeline in my head, but I don`t want to derail this thread with it, so keep the discussion going around appreciation/depreciation of the Performante.

Back on topic....

What was the MSRP on this one (it's not a normal color)..$335?

Asking $305,000.

Weird part, this appears to be a NEW car:

https://www.losgatosluxcars.com/vehicle-det...-ca-id-22535388

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylist...sting=198261824

Frankfurt isn`t this year, instead Paris is this year. From what I heard, and from what has been told to media by themselves: Huracan will live on until 2022. No hybrid before that.

Therefore Coupe, Spyder and RWD Facelifts are all possible until then with a final STS/SQ version to top Huracan range off.

I have a timeline in my head, but I don`t want to derail this thread with it, so keep the discussion going around appreciation/depreciation of the Performante.

That’s exactly what I was thinking, low volume manufacturing should get a concession but there is no more common sense in this world.

not a special color....but an upgrade. Mantis. Just called the dealership asking if it was truly new or used...and the MSRP

will report back.

Back on topic....

Asking $305,000.

Back on topic....

Asking $305,000.

That's not a $335k spec'd HP.

This HP doesn't have style package, no premium audio, no cruise control, standard brake calipers in silver, standard mats and might be missing LDS and mag ride. Not a bad price for a new HP tho.

Dealer never called me back..what do you think the MSRP on this one was?

BTW, I was offered a orange PH with a MSRP of $335 for 8% off MSRP. If you want the connection PM me and I will pass along the info.

Same dealer had a matt black car (not advertised) with a mid $300s MSRP and the same discount was offered.

Orange car, not the car for me...sport seats are a non starter. Matte car was optioned perfectly, but the matte color would drive me bat shi*.

That's not a $335k spec'd HP.

This HP doesn't have style package, no premium audio, no cruise control, standard brake calipers in silver, standard mats and might be missing LDS and mag ride. Not a bad price for a new HP tho.

I have a timeline in my head, but I don`t want to derail this thread with it, so

keep the discussion going around appreciation/depreciation of the Performante.

Either way, the HP is 1 hell of a car. The instant response from the V10 and feeling the ala working. Perfect.

Either way, the HP is 1 hell of a car. The instant response from the V10 and feeling the ala working. Perfect.

:iamwithstupid: cant wait for the drop top version!

:iamwithstupid: cant wait for the drop top version!

seems not much hype going around for the drop top HP. love the looks of lambo's spyder but maintaining the rag top is just too much a hassle

seems not much hype going around for the drop top HP. love the looks of lambo's spyder but maintaining the rag top is just too much a hassle

my car will be here in july! I cant wait! maintaining the rag top is a pain? I never had any issues..

Reason why there's no hype is because it's the year of the Urus.

NOT on topic.

URUS. Spent an hour with one. Overall, its not built to the same level as the Hs and A. The paint had loads of peel. The interior was a bit of a shit show. I sat in the back while different folks sat in the driver seat and listened in as they all said the same thing about the switches etc. To a person, they all thought it was too busy. The back seat was a bench that was not someplace I would want to sit for long. The use of plastics/ composites (NOT CF) everywhere was disappointing. The exhaust tips, the HORRIBLE plastic engine cover...lots of short cuts. The little details lacked.

URUS standard equipment list was a joke. Everything was extra. Just to get the thing to the same standard as a run of the mill escalade in terms of options...it was $267k. Stupid.

I am in the market for a new SUV. God bless IRS code 179.

We were considering the URUS. for $200-250k the Bentley is vastly superior. A barely USED W12 Bentega with a $300k MSRP is $200k. bentley will soon have a V8S version with the SAME motor as the URUS. $189k to start/ $220 decked out. The RR just had a refresh, $130k decked out. There is a new MB G63 coming out late this year. New design.(google it). $165k.

The REAL shocker is the new Lincoln Navigator. $95k. I had NO interest in a Lincoln until I saw one. It was as nice as the RR Autobiography SV. Seriously, its almost as if when Ford owned RR they copied RR best ideas and produced them in the Navigator for 50% less. (yes, of course this is what they did. Look at the Navigator..it looks like the full size Rover inside and out)

The Navigator Black Label is IMO better than anything up to the URUS/ Bentega price range.

The Lincoln doesn't have the snob appeal of the others, but its less than half priced and the stuff it offers for the price is almost impossible to believe. https://www.lincoln.com/luxury-suvs/navigat...els/blacklabel/

Reason why there's no hype is because it's the year of the Urus.

NOT on topic.

URUS. Spent an hour with one. Overall, its not built to the same level as the Hs and A. The paint had loads of peel. The interior was a bit of a shit show. I sat in the back while different folks sat in the driver seat and listened in as they all said the same thing about the switches etc. To a person, they all thought it was too busy. The back seat was a bench that was not someplace I would want to sit for long. The use of plastics/ composites (NOT CF) everywhere was disappointing. The exhaust tips, the HORRIBLE plastic engine cover...lots of short cuts. The little details lacked.

URUS standard equipment list was a joke. Everything was extra. Just to get the thing to the same standard as a run of the mill escalade in terms of options...it was $267k. Stupid.

We were considering the URUS. for $200-250k the Bentley is vastly superior. A barely USED W12 Bentega with a $300k MSRP is $200k. bentley will soon have a V8S version with the SAME motor as the URUS. $189k to start/ $220 decked out. The RR just had a refresh, $130k decked out. There is a new MB G63 coming out late this year. New design.(google it). $165k.

The REAL shocker is the new Lincoln Navigator. $95k. I had NO interest in a Lincoln until I saw one. It was as nice as the RR Autobiography SV. Seriously, its almost as if when Ford owned RR they copied RR best ideas and produced them in the Navigator for 50% less. (yes, of course this is what they did. Look at the Navigator..it looks like the full size Rover inside and out)

The Navigator Black Label is IMO better than anything up to the URUS/ Bentega price range.

The Lincoln doesn't have the snob appeal of the others, but its less than half priced and the stuff it offers for the price is almost impossible to believe. https://www.lincoln.com/luxury-suvs/navigat...els/blacklabel/

Your post just made me change my mind on the urus.

I was also looking at new navigator and fully loaded one is 100k which is insane value!!!

Learned that not all dealers are 'Black Label' dealers for Lincoln. Hold out for a black label version of the Nav. That is where they left it all on the field as far as doo-dads. I am being told if we want a black label the nearest official black label dealer will bring the car to us...let us drive it, check it out...and then do the paperwork at our house. They are 3 hours away...

Your post just made me change my mind on the urus.

I was also looking at new navigator and fully loaded one is 100k which is insane value!!!

NOT on topic.

I agree on the Urus being very expensive with options and kinda silly. On the IRS code 179, I remember that but I thought they reduced the limits on it so I searched and I still can't find it applicable to an SUV to deduct it ALL through the business, it was confusing and would need to ask an accountant.

no miles limit. deduct 100% in year 1. Law just changed....

I agree on the Urus being very expensive with options and kinda silly. On the IRS code 179, I remember that but I thought they reduced the limits on it so I searched and I still can't find it applicable to an SUV to deduct it ALL through the business, it was confusing and would need to ask an accountant.