Black exhaust tips?

05LSV

I think I read somewhere that the style package gives you "Black chrome" exhaust tips. I've seen some aftermarket black ceramic exhaust tips online as well. I'm unable to find the OEM version online, and the ceramic ones I found seem a little cost prohibitive for what they are ($1200).

Is anyone aware of any other options for making my exhaust tips black?

I don't have the time unfortunately. The rear bumper is coming off soon so I can access them, but I'll need to have the replacements ready to install.

Anyone else?

Style pack was black tips and all Matt plastics in gloss black instead and front splitter black

Product codes and diagram I would ring dealer for price but seems quite a few on eBay

4T0253697E

https://www.eurospares.co.uk/parts/lamborgh...3546/4T0253697E

EBay would be convenient, but I haven't found any on there. Can you link?

I found the oem style package black tips online and from my dealer, but wouldn't mind another option if anyone knows of one...

Glossy black powder coat your tips.

Yep, exactly what I was thinking. They shop said they could do that or ceramic coat them for a couple bucks...

I've got my OEM black exhaust tips for sale, the ones that came with the styling package.

The catch? Have to buy my race exhaust as well. ;) It's listed for sale on this forum.

I've got my OEM black exhaust tips for sale, the ones that came with the styling package.

The catch? Have to buy my race exhaust as well. ;) It's listed for sale on this forum.

Glad you replied. I saw your thread for the exhaust and considered making you and offer, but after watching a few videos on YouTube, didn’t notice a huge difference between the stock and race exhaust, other than the race exhaust is a bit louder.

What am I missing? And how does the race exhaust compare to most other aftermarket exhausts that offer a louder sound, yet are much cheaper?

Thanks in advance.

Glad you replied. I saw your thread for the exhaust and considered making you and offer, but after watching a few videos on YouTube, didn’t notice a huge difference between the stock and race exhaust, other than the race exhaust is a bit louder.

What am I missing? And how does the race exhaust compare to most other aftermarket exhausts that offer a louder sound, yet are much cheaper?

Thanks in advance.

Oh I and others who have the race exhaust will confirm there's a huge difference. I had ordered mine with the Sport exhaust and the difference between those two are huge as well. I assure you the sound via the videos do the race exhaust no justice. As for cheaper, well, you get what you pay for.

Best of luck.