1st used Performante ive seen listed!

SV-N-IT

I don't know about the US market but up here in Canada allocation for the HP has been fairly tight. I put a deposit in Nov and I couldn't get a MY18 instead I'll be getting the first MY19 HP to arrive at my dealer. sometime during the summer. I was also told MY19 allocation will be even tighter.

In the UK the MY18 HP's were sold out from launch hence why "used" HP's are selling for crazy money.

Same here, allocations sold out for close to 12 months, the US is Lambo’s biggest market so they must be pumping them in there.

The CF buckets are very comfortable, I'd love to have a set in my DD.

Not around here...

The display car that made the rounds awhile back had the buckets, and I disliked them, as did other potential clients I spoke to while we were comparing notes. My salesperson said that overwhelmingly people ordered the comfy chairs. YMMV

Not around here...

The display car that made the rounds awhile back had the buckets, and I disliked them, as did other potential clients I spoke to while we were comparing notes. My salesperson said that overwhelmingly people ordered the comfy chairs. YMMV

Strange, 90% of the cars delivered here have CF buckets, I've only seen one with sofas.

I wanted a fully stripped out car, no carpets etc, like the SV is but they couldn't do that, they offered to pull the carpet out after delivery LOL

Strange, 90% of the cars delivered here have CF buckets, I've only seen one with sofas.

I wanted a fully stripped out car, no carpets etc, like the SV is but they couldn't do that, they offered to pull the carpet out after delivery LOL

I'm in California, if that helps. And my statement is not firsthand experience, just what my salesman told me was ordered. The Performante Pandemonium meet coming up soon should give better information.

Also, I wouldn't give much thought about lowering the weight, the car is a pig. I weighed mine, it's exactly 3600 lbs, or 1636kg. By removing carpeting, sound deadening, changing seats etc, I'd save 200lbs, and that's being generous. It'd still be a 3400lb pig, except now a loud one.

Not around here...

Most people will spend 99.9% of the time on the street vr track ...i opt for the more comfortable seats.

I'm in California, if that helps. And my statement is not firsthand experience, just what my salesman told me was ordered. The Performante Pandemonium meet coming up soon should give better information.

Also, I wouldn't give much thought about lowering the weight, the car is a pig. I weighed mine, it's exactly 3600 lbs, or 1636kg. By removing carpeting, sound deadening, changing seats etc, I'd save 200lbs, and that's being generous. It'd still be a 3400lb pig, except now a loud one.

Interesting, I bet it only had 1/2 a tank of gas to right?

I agree...ordered the comfort seats and they are well suited for track use and canyon carving. I have bucket seats in my LP670SV and they are horrid to sit in (use a lumbar pillow or else paralysis).

I just got back from the Performante Pandemonium and I didn’t really get to look inside everyone’s interiors but I can ask them. I do believe most of us have comfort seats though - many ordered through LamboBH and Edo (brand manager and Super Trofeo series champion) strongly recommended the comfort seats.

In the end, Buy what you want.

I’m curious to know production numbers on the Perfs. as I’ve heard that they’ve been tightening up on the numbers....anyone hear this?

I agree...ordered the comfort seats and they are well suited for track use and canyon carving. I have bucket seats in my LP670SV and they are horrid to sit in (use a lumbar pillow or else paralysis).

I just got back from the Performante Pandemonium and I didn’t really get to look inside everyone’s interiors but I can ask them. I do believe most of us have comfort seats though - many ordered through LamboBH and Edo (brand manager and Super Trofeo series champion) strongly recommended the comfort seats.

In the end, Buy what you want.

I’m curious to know production numbers on the Perfs. as I’ve heard that they’ve been tightening up on the numbers....anyone hear this?

I’ve also heard a rumbling that production for the perf (both coupe and spider) may be limited.

I have the carbon fiber buckets in my Performante. If I'm being 100000% honest, i'll say three things:

1. They are a must have for resale.

2. They look amazing.

3. I literally feel like like someone hit me with a bat in the lower back everytime I get out of the car. I'm going straight to Amazon.com to find a lower back pillow to use when I drive the car.

Peter

I have the carbon fiber buckets in my Performante. If I'm being 100000% honest, i'll say three things:

1. They are a must have for resale.

2. They look amazing.

3. I literally feel like like someone hit me with a bat in the lower back everytime I get out of the car. I'm going straight to Amazon.com to find a lower back pillow to use when I drive the car.

Peter

LOLOL. They would be a must for me when I goto buy one in the future. They are literally $20K if you try to do it later on. The OEM seats are already on flea bay just sitting around.

When I put up my old gallardo seats, I actually sold them very very fast. I think the huracan comfort seats will be common as they are very nice to sit in but in terms of rarity, they will be common. If you have the rare race seats, years from now, people will love them.

Go found a 2001 Ferrari 360 with Race Seats, the seats alone are $5K-$12K for the pair in any condition. The OEM comfort Ferrari seats are shit and cheap now.

I’ve also heard a rumbling that production for the perf (both coupe and spider) may be limited.

I heard the same "rumor" a few months ago. I know allocation for 2019 will be tight so maybe the rumors are true.

I heard the same "rumor" a few months ago. I know allocation for 2019 will be tight so maybe the rumors are true.

I highly doubt that....unless it is due to a production bottleneck. Maybe the Urus launch.

I highly doubt that....unless it is due to a production bottleneck. Maybe the Urus launch.

I was told it had something to do with the production of the forged composite used on the HP but who really knows when it comes to Lambo and their production numbers.

Interesting, I bet it only had 1/2 a tank of gas to right?

:lol:

No, full tank. I weigh every car I get, in the same manner. No people, as delivered with all installed accessories (fire ext, spare tire etc), and a full tank of gas.