FORTIS WANTS A BETTER THREAD

megachad

Hahaha! Ok I’ll bite, what’s the pot called?

Also I must admit, I think I know more about crypto than about cooking and pots :(

Even less?!? Wow that’s scary! Can you at least make cereal in a crisis situation?

I’m very happy this thread popped up, was very considerate of everyone. I’ll keep participating.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instant Pot is the fcuking jam! Used to wait 4 hours to make beef dips in the Crock Pot. Now takes an hour with the Instant Pot. Life changing, man.

Instant Pot is the fcuking jam! Used to wait 4 hours to make beef dips in the Crock Pot. Now takes an hour with the Instant Pot. Life changing, man.

Instapot, when you need your latest cooking gadget to be configured into an IED. :lol2:

Instapot, when you need your latest cooking gadget to be configured into an IED. :lol2:

No doubt.. If the fcuking thing blows I think the house is coming down..

Meh, didn't do anything for me. Bought a breville toaster oven that had an air fryer built in, tried it out and wasn't impressed. Maybe the dedicated units are better?

Ended up returning it and bought the Wolf toaster oven, that thing is a damn beast! Haven't touched the microwave in months since we got it.

Toaster over. OMFG. Ok, this thread is too much. You guys are amazing. Toaster ovens are the shit. Instapot + toaster oven is really all you need to cook anything.

Just got back from the gym and have some chicken drumsticks cooking in mine. My mouth is watering at the thought!

LOL holy crap. Terrible. But funny AF.

I saw your Instagram, I am pretty sure you aren’t missing on any sex :lol2:

:icon_mrgreen: To quote Big Punisher, "I'm not a player I just f*ck a lot" :eusa_dance: Most of that stuff on my IG is to entertain my college friends who are now married and always have a ton of questions for me about the single life. The really good stuff (with cars, girls and life in general) I never post on social media. But as you can see, sex is an interesting topic to me, especially since I've done/do dating coaching and part of that covers being a sex coach at times :icon_super:

No doubt.. If the fcuking thing blows I think the house is coming down..

:lol2:

I was an audience member for Price is Right (a funny story that involved me and a 83 year old adviser picking up chicks before we got into the show) back in November and as a gift we all got air fryers. Aside from looking like a sci fi bomb I had no real need for it so I put it up for sale. I got a crazy amount of old ladies all trying to bid e down to get the thing, so I know there must be something to them :lol2:

Hmmmm I wonder where I can get an instapot in the Amazon jungle in bolivia... I just got served dinner in fcuking palm trees leaves yesterday :icon_mrgreen:

Give us your address we will send you one :icon_thumleft:

Even less?!? Wow that’s scary! Can you at least make cereal in a crisis situation?

I’m very happy this thread popped up, was very considerate of everyone. I’ll keep participating.

Don’t you just add milk to cereal ?? I can easily do that :lol2:

The other day I burnt water LOL I forgot I put the pot on to boil some eggs :read:

We don’t have this damn instapot, I asked my wife, she said that the best selling book on Amazon was an instapot cooking book lol

Ok what brand and model should we get ??

I got my wife a power pressure cooker XL instapot from bed bath and beyond and it def gets her cooking more. They must be doing a massive internet marketing plan for these things because until she asked for it I had never heard of them and now I see people mentioning them all the time. She made pork chops in the thing last night, don't think she has ever made them in 15 years of marriage so I guess there are some benefits to the thing.

I was going to ask about the airfryer. How is the food? Does it taste fried?

:iamwithstupid: Inquiring minds want to know

What brand air fryer?

Never heard of Instant Pot till now. Guess I need to get out more :icon_mrgreen:

What the hell is instapot? Sounds like a way to get stoned quickly.

:lol2: You can tell instantly who's married and who isn't based on this thread. Love it :lol2:

We don’t have this damn instapot, I asked my wife, she said that the best selling book on Amazon was an instapot cooking book lol

Ok what brand and model should we get ??

The brand is instapot. Get the 8 quart. Kelly just made beef stew again. Holy fcuk its good shit.

I got my wife a power pressure cooker XL instapot from bed bath and beyond and it def gets her cooking more. They must be doing a massive internet marketing plan for these things because until she asked for it I had never heard of them and now I see people mentioning them all the time. She made pork chops in the thing last night, don't think she has ever made them in 15 years of marriage so I guess there are some benefits to the thing.

Honestly I think a lot is word of mouth. They are so good everyone hears about them. I think Kelly and I should get stock options. Lol. Everyone we know has one now.

We need a forum subcategory for "Lambopower's Tried and True Instapot Recipes".

Hahaha. I was going to say something along those lines.

Don’t you just add milk to cereal ?? I can easily do that :lol2:

The other day I burnt water LOL I forgot I put the pot on to boil some eggs :read:

That's exactly why you need one. I am very forgetful sometimes. I throw everything into the pot, press a button, go off, do something else while my food is cooking, and the pot turns off itself, slowly releases steam, keeps your food warm, etc.

If I want to boil eggs in it (yes, you can), I throw my eggs in, water, boom, in 10 minutes boiled eggs.

We need a forum subcategory for "Lambopower's Tried and True Instapot Recipes".

Or a cooking thread in general. I do enjoy cooking :eusa_dance:

:iamwithstupid: Inquiring minds want to know

What brand air fryer?

Never heard of Instant Pot till now. Guess I need to get out more :icon_mrgreen:

I had dinner at my sister's place yesterday, I had some french fries which weren't oily, I am guessing she used the air fryer because I saw the contraption she pulled them out of, they were nice but I need the oil in there for authenticity LOL

That's exactly why you need one. I am very forgetful sometimes. I throw everything into the pot, press a button, go off, do something else while my food is cooking, and the pot turns off itself, slowly releases steam, keeps your food warm, etc.

If I want to boil eggs in it (yes, you can), I throw my eggs in, water, boom, in 10 minutes boiled eggs.

To be honest in the last 12 months as a guide I don't think I've cooked anything :(

Fried few eggs and opened few cans of tuna when nobody's home, toasted some bread, I wouldn't call that cooking LOL