Lamborghini dealer Geneva

Fortis

Does anyone here have a hook up at the Geneva dealer?

I caught the damn bug from few of my friends, they have cars parked in Europe and travel there for regular drives, I would like to explore the same thing.

I am traveling to Geneva early March, one of my friends (member here) has a deal going on with the Prancing Donkey :icon_mrgreen: dealer over there, he bought a 488 and they are storing it for him but they only do Ferraris unfortunately, not my cup of tea LOL I need a Performante for the Alps!

I would like to explore the opportunity of working out some sort of a similar deal with the Lamborghini dealer so if any of you have a name or a contact would be very much appreciated.

TIA

I will arrive the same day, visit the show on the 14th.

Ahhh, would have been cool if we met at the show.

How long are you there for ?

I'm only flying in for the day, leaving back to Dubai on the 14th via Milan.

:( I will be there for 6 days, enjoy your trip :icon_thumleft:

Thanks...I'll be arriving in Geneva around 12pm on the 13th. If you're around let me know, my flight to Milan/Dubai is 11am on the 14th.

Btw, I had my dealer book me an appointment at Lambo VIP/Ad Personam lounge at the show, make sure you check it out.

Thanks...I'll be arriving in Geneva around 12pm on the 13th. If you're around let me know, my flight to Milan/Dubai is 11am on the 14th.

Btw, I had my dealer book me an appointment at Lambo VIP/Ad Personam lounge at the show, make sure you check it out.

I will arrive late 13th, I am sure I will be knocked out, if anything changes I will message you.

We booked the same along with few other manufacturers, really looking forward to it.

Hi Fortis, perhaps you could see if Lambonutter has a contact with the Geneva dealer? Lambonutter is Zurich based, IIRC, but you never know.

Hi Fortis, perhaps you could see if Lambonutter has a contact with the Geneva dealer? Lambonutter is Zurich based, IIRC, but you never know.

That’s a great point, I will contact him. thank you

• 1 month later...

Hi Fortis,

We are relocating to Miami so I am researching the possibilities for a similar option.

I am currently doing DD on this company:http://m-club.mc/index-eng.html

Not Geneva but Monaco based.

The concept is you give your money to the rental company who then buys the exact car you want and rent it to you and ONLY you.

(you have a title change contract, so all you need to do in case of issues is to date it and the car is now yours again).

The positives are:

Car is on Monaco plates and registered to the company and you are the renter.

(cheap insurance and the other perks that comes with this plate (won't mention them as I dont want to draw attention to them and spoil it)).

The company services, maintains and even clean and refuel it on top of storage. Airport pickup etc is also part of the program.

Nice is closest airport, and if enough of us does this then we can perhaps persuade Jetsmarter to create a shuttle service..;)

Lots of the best driving roads arounds as well as tracks (Stelvio pass, Route Napoleon,Spa,Imola and other tracks are not far away).

And the weather is mostly better than geneva.

The Negatives: No testimonials from other clients (claims privacy issues, which I respect).

Owners seems to be in other businesses, which on the face of it is not negative, but the other companies are also not very transparent as are their successes or lack thereof.

Perhaps we have a Monegasque on the forum who can shed some light on this?

On the face of it it is very appealing as registration and insurance can become quite tricky in a country you are not a resident of.

Did you find a solution yourself?

Hedge thank you for the feedback, I will look into it although the part where I pay for it and they rent it to me doesn’t sit quite well with me.

I have no solution yet, I will be traveling to Geneva in few days and I will ask the local dealer, I do like Monaco’s proximity to all of the great roads you’ve mentioned.

I will update this thread if I find a solution, good luck with getting yourself set up.