View New Posts Broken

sprite

Sorry, what link are you asking for?

apologies, I was asking for Romans bitcoin FB page . Not sure how/why your post was quoted :eusa_think:

This one:

"Everyone needs to join Roman’s bitcoin Facebook page. It may be the only lifeboat!"

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can we ban all guests? Maybe that takes the load off the database and returns things to normal? There are 1k-3k guests on at one time...all crawling forums for the NSA or some shit. If the bandwidth suck cuts off does that solve?

apologies, I was asking for Romans bitcoin FB page . Not sure how/why your post was quoted :eusa_think:

This one:

"Everyone needs to join Roman’s bitcoin Facebook page. It may be the only lifeboat!"

Please don't apologise, I just didn't know how I could help that's all :icon_thumleft:

From what I can see (I hope to be wrong) it won’t be fixed in a hurry IMO, the mods can’t do it, the site owners don’t seem to be around, this ship is without a captain as far as I can see.

Can we ban all guests? Maybe that takes the load off the database and returns things to normal? There are 1k-3k guests on at one time...all crawling forums for the NSA or some shit. If the bandwidth suck cuts off does that solve?

+1

Possible workaround for this

Click "My Assistant" to the right of the "View New Posts" button

then in the popup click "New posts"

+1

never knew that existed

From what I can see (I hope to be wrong) it won’t be fixed in a hurry IMO, the mods can’t do it, the site owners don’t seem to be around, this ship is without a captain as far as I can see.

And the ship is sinking faster than Bitcoins at this point. :lol2:

And the ship is sinking faster than Bitcoins at this point. :lol2:

It stopped sinking now it’s resting on the bottom, there were less than 5 new posts today....

ok this is weird, has this site been abandoned?

an update of its broken and cant be bothered to fix it would be better then its broken and we cant be bothered to even tell you how much we cant be bothered by this.

Please excuse the beer talking.

Click MY ASSISTANT and then tab over to VIEW NEW POSTS is a workable (yet inconvenient) interim fix.

Click MY ASSISTANT and then tab over to VIEW NEW POSTS is a workable (yet inconvenient) interim fix.

Doesn’t bring all of them, I did that and then there were still unread posts after I checked each forum.

This forum sucks now. I used to log in multiple times a day. Now I come back once a week. Soon, never.

What forum is the closest to the forum formerly known as Lambopower?

Very frustrating to use, can't advice on any other forums, everyone seem to have migrated to some form of social media with a much easier user interface or should I say functioning interface LOL