You have $250k for your next car...

jhbchess

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Interesting as I’m looking possibly to add to my collection this year and was deciding between a Speciale and a FGT.

I’m really leaning towards FGT

That isnt even a coin flip. FGT 110% black, no stripes, remove the bumper, black wheels, and it's pure fcuking evil!

Plus it's different from everything you have. With a CGT, LP670, 16M, and Perf, the Spec is pretty redundant and not doing a single thing better than what you have. The FGT will at least be different and exciting. An angry blown american V8 will do you some good. :icon_super:

That isnt even a coin flip. FGT 110% black, no stripes, remove the bumper, black wheels, and it's pure fcuking evil!

Plus it's different from everything you have. With a CGT, LP670, 16M, and Perf, the Spec is pretty redundant and not doing a single thing better than what you have. The FGT will at least be different and exciting. An angry blown american V8 will do you some good. :icon_super:

^This.

We have similar tastes my man! One of my all-time favorites (Peaks If I recall correctly). Absolutely wicked looking.

post-424-1519392320_thumb.jpg

^This.

We have similar tastes my man! One of my all-time favorites (Peaks If I recall correctly). Absolutely wicked looking.

Yes Peaks car, and EXACTLY what I was envisioning when I wrote that. If that car doesn't make you stop and say DAAAM! You're dead inside.

Aren't they still well over 250k?

Yes. They are floating in the super high 200's to the low 300's presently. Still a great car though. Another fun pickup would be a Ferrari F430 Scuderia. That car is special.

Manual LP640 with a story - there are a couple that would be in this range

or

675LT - I will confess that I have contemplated a couple even trade deals on these with my stick 640. The prospect of owning a McLaren the day it goes out of warranty genuinely terrifies me.

or

993 Turbo S - after the weak RM auction result last year ($220k), the dip in these might let you grab one for that and it will go back up.

Honorable mention - special color Z8, near perfect Ford GT, PTS 997 GT2, 30k mile 16M. I also saw a 512M recently in that range which would be tough to say no to from an investment perspective.

Manual LP640 with a story - there are a couple that would be in this range

or

675LT - I will confess that I have contemplated a couple even trade deals on these with my stick 640. The prospect of owning a McLaren the day it goes out of warranty genuinely terrifies me.

or

993 Turbo S - after the weak RM auction result last year ($220k), the dip in these might let you grab one for that and it will go back up.

Honorable mention - special color Z8, near perfect Ford GT, PTS 997 GT2, 30k mile 16M. I also saw a 512M recently in that range which would be tough to say no to from an investment perspective.

Great post! Lots of amazing choices right there. I would be tempted for the 16M or GT I think.

What about an Alfa Romeo 8C?

Great post! Lots of amazing choices right there. I would be tempted for the 16M or GT I think.

What about an Alfa Romeo 8C?

Good idea. There was also version of it, Touring Superleggera Disco Volante, new price 400000€ propably over million now if anyone is selling...which drops me to another oddball: Spyker C8.

But I really like murdered out Ford GT (V8) with supercharger.

Good idea. There was also version of it, Touring Superleggera Disco Volante, new price 400000€ propably over million now if anyone is selling...which drops me to another oddball: Spyker C8.

But I really like murdered out Ford GT (V8) with supercharger.

This one just slipped by:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-ford-gt-4/