You have $250k for your next car...

jhbchess

Damn! That is THE GT to have too. Absolutely perfect with the stripe delete, low miles, and one owner. What a killer price!

Im guessing the price is reflective of the accident to the drivers door and 1/4 panel...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im guessing the price is reflective of the accident to the drivers door and 1/4 panel...

It seems like there are several floating around with some damage that has been repaired. I guess the lack of extensive driver assist led to some bumps and bruises. And those cars and the high mileage ones seem to kick around the $250k range. While the pristine ones seem to sit in the $400ks, albeit unsold.

It seems like there are several floating around with some damage that has been repaired. I guess the lack of extensive driver assist led to some bumps and bruises. And those cars and the high mileage ones seem to kick around the $250k range. While the pristine ones seem to sit in the $400ks, albeit unsold.

Seems like a good way to get at GT and be guilt free when you actually drive it and put miles on it. Lack of driver aids and a lot of torque definitely led to some bang ups with GTs.

That isnt even a coin flip. FGT 110% black, no stripes, remove the bumper, black wheels, and it's pure fcuking evil!

Plus it's different from everything you have. With a CGT, LP670, 16M, and Perf, the Spec is pretty redundant and not doing a single thing better than what you have. The FGT will at least be different and exciting. An angry blown american V8 will do you some good. :icon_super:

Yup makes sense....I’d love to pick one up!

That is a very cool car and site! The search continues!!

I always loved the older British roadsters. The Austins and the Morgan +4s have, always, been my faves.