LOC for Huracan

Kev-Dog

I just traded in my 07 Gallardo for a new Huracan. While I love the car, the sound (or lack thereof) is unacceptable. I ordered the sport exhaust but again, it's just not enough. I had the LOC exhaust on the 07 G and it was the sweetest exhaust I've ever heard. I've searched around and I don't see the LOC available for the Huracan.

Question: for those of you that have actually heard in person the LOC on a Gallardo, is there anything on the market that's close to that sound for my Huracan?

Thanks.

I think frank at Raging Bull makes a custom Huracan exhaust that’s supposed to be a nice high pitched sound like the old LOC or LNB exhausts. Give him a call...

IIRC same dude who made them for LOC makes them for Frank. And yes the LOC on a G is EPIC beyond description.

I think frank at Raging Bull makes a custom Huracan exhaust that’s supposed to be a nice high pitched sound like the old LOC or LNB exhausts. Give him a call...

IIRC same dude who made them for LOC makes them for Frank. And yes the LOC on a G is EPIC beyond description.

I had one on my G Spyder and it sounded awesome!

:iamwithstupid:

I picked up a Larini Club Exhaust for my Huracan. Was not aware LOC had one for the H.