New Product Offering

Fabspeed_Motorsport

I wanted to take a minute to introduce a new product we just finished that I think you guys will really enjoy; the recently released Fabspeed Supersport Raceline exhaust. Its a no frills, muffler replacement available with a couple different tip options (chrome, black chrome, and carbon fiber). This, like all Fabspeed products is made from 14-16ga T304L stainless,  This system saves nearly 25lb's over stock, and picks up over 20whp. It's fully compatible with our (or anyone else's) high flow cat or cat bypass pipes, and fits all 430 cars from 2005-2009 with no cutting or welding needed for installation.

I'm confident this is the closest you'll get to your car sounding like an actual F1 car, short of buying an actual F1 car; it SCREAMS. Wide open throttle is terrifying (in a good way), and there really isn't any noticeable drone when cruising on the highway. If you'd like a quote, or have any questions on this or any other product we offer, please don't hesitate to call, email, or message me on here! Introductory pricing is available, as well as the standing F-Chat member discount.

Turn your volume up and enjoy!

2079_zoom_1517005174.jpg