Guys WTF is this?

kaliturbo

So what type of battery maintainer uhmmm Flux capacitor did you install in your beast?

I just put a pigtail to the battery and ran the pigtail through the vent near the rear wheel. Attach this with battery tender and it allows me to not have to pop the hood everytime I want to charge it up. Come home, reach down and plug it in, right in front of the wheel. The new flux capacitor is working great =)

My Flux capacitor is a Noco device but I dont like the way I have the pigtail set up (in the fender-wells)

I would love to see pic of the way you have it. There has to be a better "Cleaner" way, rather then in the wheel well where the connector get slobbered with mud and water and gets corroded over time.

I dont feel like going "back to the future" to procure and install another "Flux Capacitor" again

Please post pic......

CCIE

Its actually pretty "clean" as long as you have it installed more towards to the top of the vents. Did it to my Murci as well but I installed it too low so it hangs. Need to redo it. See pictures:

11.jpg

22.jpg

• 3 weeks later...